Music Banter

Music Banter (https://www.musicbanter.com/)
-   Announcements, Suggestions, & Feedback (https://www.musicbanter.com/announcements-suggestions-feedback/)
-   -   A final final final proposal for how stuff needs to get done (https://www.musicbanter.com/announcements-suggestions-feedback/82432-final-final-final-proposal-how-stuff-needs-get-done.html)

John Wilkes Booth 06-12-2015 06:23 PM

A final final final proposal for how stuff needs to get done
 
have one mod or core team of mods dedicated soley to getting rid of spammers and **** like that, but with no ability to punish members otherwise

make another cluster of mods... like a colony of bees defending the hive. these bee mods can ban somebody if they are really that ****ty but just as a bee sacrifices itself and loses its stinger and dies after an attack for the colony, these mods will immediately lose their modship upon banning someone. then their modship will be reallocated to someone else, determined by a simple algorithm designed to pick a random mb member

once you lose your modship you are excluded from the list of potential bee mods, so the algorithm won't pick the same member twice

until all members have been run through, then the whole thing refreshes and everyone becomes a candidate once more

implement this system and you will see this site blossom into a beautiful honey producing bee colony

Neapolitan 06-12-2015 07:17 PM

have one troll or core team of trolls dedicated solely irritating members and **** like that, but with no ability to flame members otherwise

make another cluster of trolls... like a colony of bees defending the hive. these bee trolls can get ban by somebody if they are really that ****ty but just as a bee sacrifices itself and loses its stinger and dies after an attack for the colony, these trolls will immediately lose their trollship upon banning. then their trollship will be reallocated to someone else, determined by a simple algorithm designed to pick a random mb member

once you lose your trollship you are excluded from the list of potential bee trolls, so the algorithm won't pick the same member twice

until all members have been run through, then the whole thing refreshes and everyone becomes a candidate once more

implement this system and you will see this site blossom into a beautiful honey producing bee colony

John Wilkes Booth 06-12-2015 07:36 PM

pretty **** attempt, neo

Doug McClasky 06-12-2015 07:45 PM

lol'd

Key 06-12-2015 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 1601477)
lol'd

.

Doug McClasky 06-12-2015 08:18 PM

I don't know 'bout ya'll, but I'm voting JWB for Member of the Year when the MB Awards come around.

YorkeDaddy 06-14-2015 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 1601497)
I don't know 'bout ya'll, but I'm voting JWB for Member of the Year when the MB Awards come around.

Nah Soulflower's gettin my vote

DeadChannel 06-14-2015 11:31 AM

Imagine batlord as a mod, though.

Doug McClasky 06-14-2015 01:14 PM

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I'd ban random people for an hour, just to piss them off, and edit people's posts to say dirty things.

Trollheart 06-14-2015 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 1601901)
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I'd ban random people for an hour, just to piss them off, and edit people's posts to say dirty things.

By random people he of course means me.

Doug McClasky 06-14-2015 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trollheart (Post 1601902)
By random people he of course means me.

Too obvious. I'd let you sweat.

Trollheart 06-14-2015 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 1601907)
Too obvious. I'd let you sweat.

Not to mention that every hour I'm not here is an hour you can't bug me...

Doug McClasky 06-14-2015 04:41 PM

Maybe I'd just ban you for a day during Metal Month.

Trollheart 06-14-2015 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 1601941)
Maybe I'd just ban you for a day during Metal Month.

I'd just post twice as much the next day. And make sure there was plenty of progressive metal to annoy you with. :)

Doug McClasky 06-14-2015 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trollheart (Post 1601950)
I'd just post twice as much the next day. And make sure there was plenty of progressive metal to annoy you with. :)

And as a mod, I'd be able to edit your posts to say whatever I want.

Trollheart 06-15-2015 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 1601954)
And as a mod, I'd be able to edit your posts to say whatever I want.

Yeah but could you write in my style? Anyway I know you: you'd get bored with that pretty quickly.

Doug McClasky 06-15-2015 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trollheart (Post 1602150)
Yeah but could you write in my style? Anyway I know you: you'd get bored with that pretty quickly.

Yes, because over the years I've clearly become bored with ****ing with you. If you think I'd relent when my power was in ascension, then you dearly need to buy a clue.

Neapolitan 06-15-2015 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 1602214)
Yes, because over the years I've clearly become bored with ****ing with you. If you think I'd relent when my power was in ascension, then you dearly need to buy a clue.

It doesn't seem that your interest in picking on TH has diminish in any capacity yet.

Doug McClasky 06-15-2015 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neapolitan (Post 1602443)
It doesn't seem that your interest in picking on TH has diminish in any capacity yet.

Your powers of observation are exceeded only by your powers of masturbation.

John Wilkes Booth 06-16-2015 01:26 AM

is that supposed to be a rhyme?

Doug McClasky 06-16-2015 02:27 AM

Your face is supposed to be a rhyme.

Trollheart 06-16-2015 05:15 AM

I bet you're really glad you can stop doing that now, aren't ya?

Pet_Sounds 06-16-2015 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 1602446)
Your powers of observation are exceeded only by your powers of masturbation.

No more rhymes, I mean it!

Doug McClasky 06-16-2015 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trollheart (Post 1602525)
I bet you're really glad you can stop doing that now, aren't ya?

No, bro. :(

Trollheart 06-16-2015 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pet_Sounds (Post 1602534)
No more rhymes, I mean it!


Oriphiel 11-11-2017 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pet_Sounds (Post 1602534)
No more rhymes, I mean it!

Anybody want a peanut?

Pet_Sounds 11-11-2017 03:52 PM

That is the most delayed response I've ever seen.

Neapolitan 11-11-2017 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pet_Sounds (Post 1893095)
That is the most delayed response I've ever seen.

Only cause Oriphiel was delayed in a time machine.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:25 AM.


2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.


SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.