Music Banter

Music Banter (https://www.musicbanter.com/)
-   Announcements, Suggestions, & Feedback (https://www.musicbanter.com/announcements-suggestions-feedback/)
-   -   This site (https://www.musicbanter.com/announcements-suggestions-feedback/87577-site.html)

Blank. 06-06-2018 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 1959240)
That's not even the common **** up. What did you do?

Auto-correct. I've been using that form of your so much that it thinks that's the only form of you're.

Cuthbert 06-06-2018 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frownland (Post 1959198)
Mindfulness cutting deep today

:D

Mindfulness giving it loads >>>

grindy 06-06-2018 02:20 PM

I should trigger him more often but he's too unpredictable for that to work consistently.

Mindfulness 06-06-2018 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grindy (Post 1959256)
I should trigger him more often but he's too unpredictable for that to work consistently.

https://media.giphy.com/media/MsijuOfYtFbgI/giphy.gif
you were beat enough as a child :wavey:

grindy 06-06-2018 02:28 PM

I wasn't beaten that often actually.

The Batlord 06-06-2018 02:46 PM

His parents just made him do hard labor in the yard with starvation rations.

[MERIT] 06-06-2018 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blank. (Post 1959238)
You're hatred of jews is fascinating.

Me questioning why it's okay to insult whites, but not other races = hatred of jews. Gotcha Glenn Beck.

grindy 06-06-2018 02:54 PM

Jews aren't white now?

[MERIT] 06-06-2018 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grindy (Post 1959295)
Jews aren't white now?

No, they're gods. The rest of us are cattle. Didn't you get the memo?

Trollheart 06-06-2018 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blank. (Post 1959238)
You're hatred of jews is fascinating.

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 1959240)
That's not even the common **** up. What did you do?

I think he's saying MERIT has taken ownership of the hatred for Jews. He now IS Anti-semitism. I ****ed that up, didn't I?
:shycouch:
Quote:

Originally Posted by grindy (Post 1959256)
I should trigger him more often but he's too unpredictable for that to work consistently.

Worse than me.

[MERIT] 06-06-2018 03:12 PM

Say that there were a bunch of birds shitting on your car, and 95% of those birds were blue jays. So you get pissed off at the blue jays for shitting on your car, but people say you're just prejudice and only hate the blue jays because they are blue, and not for their shitty actions. And you can't just move your car out of the line of their attack, because the blue jays own all of the parking spots and shit on them at will. Would that piss you off?

Mindfulness 06-06-2018 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [MERIT] (Post 1959323)
Say that there were a bunch of birds shitting on your car, and 95% of those birds were blue jays. So you get pissed off at the blue jays for shitting on your car, but people say you're just prejudice and only hate the blue jays because they are blue, and not for their shitty actions. And you can't just move your car out of the line of their attack, because the blue jays own all of the parking spots and shit on them at will. Would that piss you off?

race riddles https://boxden.com/smilies/hPqcKMe.png

Frownland 06-06-2018 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [MERIT] (Post 1959323)
Say that there were a bunch of birds shitting on your car, and 95% of those birds were blue jays. So you get pissed off at the blue jays for shitting on your car, but people say you're just prejudice and only hate the blue jays because they are blue, and not for their shitty actions. And you can't just move your car out of the line of their attack, because the blue jays own all of the parking spots and shit on them at will. Would that piss you off?

Is that the argument that swayed you?

Piss isn't censored btw.

Blank. 06-06-2018 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [MERIT] (Post 1959293)
Me questioning why it's okay to insult whites, but not other races = hatred of jews. Gotcha Glenn Beck.

It had nothing to do with your point. I was talking about how you constantly bring them up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [MERIT] (Post 1959323)
Say that there were a bunch of birds shitting on your car, and 95% of those birds were blue jays. So you get pissed off at the blue jays for shitting on your car, but people say you're just prejudice and only hate the blue jays because they are blue, and not for their shitty actions. And you can't just move your car out of the line of their attack, because the blue jays own all of the parking spots and shit on them at will. Would that piss you off?

If only the jews actually owned all the parking spots.

[MERIT] 06-06-2018 04:05 PM

You guys are missing the point. I'm saying that I hate Jews AND blue jays. Durr.

Trollheart 06-06-2018 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [MERIT] (Post 1959371)
You guys are missing the point. I'm saying that I hate Jews AND blue jays. Durr.

What about Jewish blue jays?

grindy 06-06-2018 11:30 PM

Jue Jays?

Key 06-06-2018 11:36 PM

Blue Baes

grindy 06-06-2018 11:42 PM

Baes in blue. Support them.

Key 06-06-2018 11:42 PM

Michael Blue Jays

Lucem Ferre 06-07-2018 12:22 AM

I always find it ironic how the "white people are victims!" people are completely okay with racist jokes towards other races, but once one thing gets said about a white person they throw a tantrum.

By the way, for the blue jays analogy, [merit] basically described white America. Even more ironic.

[MERIT] 06-07-2018 12:29 AM

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7TKt...mOwo/giphy.gif

Lucem Ferre 06-07-2018 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [MERIT] (Post 1959487)

They look so good when you set them on fire too. Where my flag burners at?

https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/t...99Nosepass.png

https://assets.pokemon.com/assets/cm...x/full/476.png

https://memestatic3.fjcdn.com/thumbn...b66c0bf54d.png



Edit: The probopass are turning all the politoads into clefairys!

The Batlord 06-07-2018 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grindy (Post 1959454)
Jue Jays?

Is that when the Jews spread their bat wings and fly into the solar eclipse before the Battle of Meggido?

[MERIT] 06-07-2018 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 1959537)
Battle of Meggido

Those 3 words make me think that you at least know a little sumfin' about a little sumfin' about what's up. Good job homie!

Trollheart 06-07-2018 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [MERIT] (Post 1959487)

and green, of course...
http://www.visualcapitalist.com/wp-c...l-decon-fi.png

DwnWthVwls 06-07-2018 07:56 PM

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...93/871/cf9.gif

Lucem Ferre 06-08-2018 12:42 AM

What I don't get is how you could believe in any conspiracy theory that puts so much faith into human competence. We're incompetent as ****. Look at Charles Schlund III. They were giving Manson drugs and trying to push him towards acting extreme according to Schlund. It was all an attempt to discredit the hippie movement. That's stupid as ****. Our government is stupid as ****. Like MKUltra. There was nothing special in it. They found nothing more effective at swaying people than good old fashioned propaganda. Ever hear about Operation Dormouse? Yeah, they intentionally leaked information on MKUltra to keep our attention away from the fact that they were trying to learn and practice occult magick. As scary and sinister as the thought of them trying to call upon ominous forces to manipulate things to go their way is, it really just makes me cringe at just how ****ing stupid our duplicitous government is. Things like that is the biggest reason why I can't believe conspiracy theories that showcase human beings as ultra competent.

MicShazam 06-08-2018 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre (Post 1959483)
I always find it ironic how the "white people are victims!" people are completely okay with racist jokes towards other races, but once one thing gets said about a white person they throw a tantrum.

True. Those same idiots would be absolutely fuming if there was cracker jokes all over the place, any where near the amount of ****** jokes.

Mucha na Dziko 08-30-2021 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre (Post 1959833)
I can't believe conspiracy theories that showcase human beings as ultra competent.

Not all humans are incompetent though.

Because most people are incompetent it's much easier for those who actually are to manipulate the rest.
Conspiracy theories usually don't make much sense, but the idea of a human (or a group) being behind some dark schemes isn't impossible.

Like, haven't you ever tricked/manipulated someone into doing or thinking something (harmless of course)?
It's not that hard. Now it just has to be translated into a bigger picture, and masses are easier to manipulate than a singular human being.

elphenor 08-30-2021 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mucha na Dziko (Post 2183531)
Not all humans are incompetent though.

Because most people are incompetent it's much easier for those who actually are to manipulate the rest.
Conspiracy theories usually don't make much sense, but the idea of a human (or a group) being behind some dark schemes isn't impossible.

Like, haven't you ever tricked/manipulated someone into doing or thinking something (harmless of course)?
It's not that hard. Now it just has to be translated into a bigger picture, and masses are easier to manipulate than a singular human being.

never chalk up to conspiracy what can easily be explained by stupidity

jadis 08-30-2021 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre (Post 1959833)
What I don't get is how you could believe in any conspiracy theory that puts so much faith into human competence. We're incompetent as ****. Look at Charles Schlund III. They were giving Manson drugs and trying to push him towards acting extreme according to Schlund. It was all an attempt to discredit the hippie movement. That's stupid as ****. Our government is stupid as ****. Like MKUltra. There was nothing special in it. They found nothing more effective at swaying people than good old fashioned propaganda.

Not disagreeing with the overall thrust of what you said but on Manson I find this book fairly convincing, if only because he doesn't try to dot all the i but shows how much is left unknown even after you explore all the holes in the official version of events.

https://www.pilotonline.com/resizer/...e-2f6a86d8cb01


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:00 PM.


© 2003-2022 Advameg, Inc.