Music Banter

Music Banter (https://www.musicbanter.com/)
-   Announcements, Suggestions, & Feedback (https://www.musicbanter.com/announcements-suggestions-feedback/)
-   -   Member Name Change Log (https://www.musicbanter.com/announcements-suggestions-feedback/92266-member-name-change-log.html)

Key 08-08-2018 12:37 PM

Mods don't do name changes. The admin does

[MERIT] 08-08-2018 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiiii (Post 1984991)
Mods don't do name changes. The admin does

Thank you for the correction.

Trollheart 08-08-2018 03:45 PM

Not that it's that important, but I thought you were going from first username to most recent, as in Fluff's case. If so, you have Kii backwards; anyone coming here who doesn't know him would think he is now called under, when that was in fact his original name. Might just want to change the running order on that one. Or not.

Me, I was Trollheart when I arrived and they'll bury me as Trollheart ... put that shovel down, Batty! I meant when I was dead! Yeah, the shotgun too....

Janszoon 08-08-2018 03:46 PM

Janszoon = Trollheart

Trollheart 08-08-2018 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janszoon (Post 1985060)
Janszoon = Trollheart

Oh you wish! :laughing:

The Batlord 08-08-2018 03:49 PM

Kiiii backward is Ick.

Key 08-08-2018 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trollheart (Post 1985059)
Not that it's that important, but I thought you were going from first username to most recent, as in Fluff's case. If so, you have Kii backwards; anyone coming here who doesn't know him would think he is now called under, when that was in fact his original name. Might just want to change the running order on that one. Or not.

Me, I was Trollheart when I arrived and they'll bury me as Trollheart ... put that shovel down, Batty! I meant when I was dead! Yeah, the shotgun too....

And my old account as well. This account has no association with under.

Before all you rule abiding citizens get concerned, I requested the under account to be banned as I couldn't remember the password and I wanted to start fresh so I did. As far as I'm concerned, I don't use 2 accounts. Just so we're clear before anyone mentions anything.

[MERIT] 08-08-2018 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trollheart (Post 1985059)
Not that it's that important, but I thought you were going from first username to most recent, as in Fluff's case. If so, you have Kii backwards; anyone coming here who doesn't know him would think he is now called under, when that was in fact his original name. Might just want to change the running order on that one. Or not.

Me, I was Trollheart when I arrived and they'll bury me as Trollheart ... put that shovel down, Batty! I meant when I was dead! Yeah, the shotgun too....

I'll sort it out [and word it better] later.

[MERIT] 08-08-2018 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiiii (Post 1985067)
And my old account as well. This account has no association with under.

Before all you rule abiding citizens get concerned, I requested the under account to be banned as I couldn't remember the password and I wanted to start fresh so I did. As far as I'm concerned, I don't use 2 accounts. Just so we're clear before anyone mentions anything.

I don't think anyone really cares if anyone else has sock puppet accounts. This place is pretty much run by the inmates.

Key 08-08-2018 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [MERIT] (Post 1985103)
I don't think anyone really cares if anyone else has sock puppet accounts. This place is pretty much run by the inmates.

It has been an issue before so that's why im mentioning it.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:00 PM.


© 2003-2022 Advameg, Inc.