Music Banter

Music Banter (https://www.musicbanter.com/)
-   Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion (https://www.musicbanter.com/current-events-philosophy-religion/)
-   -   Happy Thanksgiving MB Members (https://www.musicbanter.com/current-events-philosophy-religion/73933-happy-thanksgiving-mb-members.html)

Plankton 11-26-2013 10:59 AM

Happy Thanksgiving MB Members
 
For the ones that observe it:

http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/f...giving2011.png

FRED HALE SR. 11-26-2013 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plankton (Post 1389258)

Happy Thanskgiving Broseph. Deep Frying one of those Dirty Birds?

Plankton 11-26-2013 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FRED HALE SR. (Post 1389265)
Happy Thanskgiving Broseph. Deep Frying one of those Dirty Birds?

Nope, never had one although I hear they're incredible. Gonna be spending it at the GF's sisters. Kind of a tradition.

FRED HALE SR. 11-26-2013 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plankton (Post 1389266)
Nope, never had one although I hear they're incredible. Gonna be spending it at the GF's sisters. Kind of a tradition.

Heading to some friends for a great gathering ourselves. Gonna bring my deep fryer for friends to dunk one in. Never had it myself as I quit meat in 88.

Plankton 11-26-2013 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FRED HALE SR. (Post 1389268)
Heading to some friends for a great gathering ourselves. Gonna bring my deep fryer for friends to dunk one in. Never had it myself as I quit meat in 88.

Well, let me use that badboy next year!

FRED HALE SR. 11-26-2013 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plankton (Post 1389269)
Well, let me use that badboy next year!

I'll keep an eye out for a black friday sale.

Plankton 11-26-2013 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FRED HALE SR. (Post 1389270)
I'll keep an eye out for a black friday sale.

Or, I could just get one since I have the better part of a year to save for it. That reminds me, my Xmas gift came early.

I'll post a pic when I get a chance.

Ninetales 11-26-2013 12:04 PM

lol real thanksgiving was a month ago

Plankton 11-26-2013 12:06 PM

Wearing it proudly to this years dinner.

http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/f...pse073c79f.jpg

FRED HALE SR. 11-26-2013 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninetales (Post 1389300)
lol real thanksgiving was a month ago

****ing Canadians. :ar_15s:


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:33 PM.


2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.


SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.