Music Banter

Music Banter (https://www.musicbanter.com/)
-   General Music (https://www.musicbanter.com/general-music/)
-   -   Which is your favorite Lenny Kravitz album? (https://www.musicbanter.com/general-music/12714-your-favorite-lenny-kravitz-album.html)

Wild7Dustr 12-29-2005 10:04 PM

Which is your favorite Lenny Kravitz album?
 
I want to know which Lenny Kravitz album you enjoy(ed) the most.I would also like to see examples of why you chose that album and what songs make you like it more than the other albums.I would like to say that Circus is my favorite and I love to jam to it!!!Here are some of my favorite songs off it/songs I jam to the most:

(in order of appearance on the album)

1."Rock and Roll Is Dead."
2."Circus."
3."Beyond the 7th Sky."
4."Tunnel Vision."
6."Magdalene."
8."Thin Ice."

I'd like to see you do the same and tell me any other reason of why you like Lenny Kravitz, cheers!!!;)

Wild7Dustr 01-12-2006 01:23 AM

Circus is my favorite and I just jammed to some of the tracks a few days ago!!!Circus has got alot of good music on it, I believe!!!

Wild7Dustr 01-14-2006 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild7Dustr
Circus is my favorite and I just jammed to some of the tracks a few days ago!!!Circus has got alot of good music on it, I believe!!!

Well, by the looks of it, "Circus" is still reigning as the winner!!!"Circus" takes it all with pride and power...
...And in closing, peace!!!:)

Wild7Dustr 01-14-2006 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild7Dustr
Well, by the looks of it, "Circus" is still reigning as the winner!!!"Circus" takes it all with pride and power...
...And in closing, peace!!!:)

It blew the others away!!!No other album has stood a chance against it!!!lol:laughing: lol.

MURDER JUNKIE 01-14-2006 02:14 AM

Are you seriously talking to and quoting yourself??

Accipiter 01-14-2006 02:32 PM

I like 5 the best, mainly because my favorite songs by him are Can We Find A Reason and Fly Away.

We're fighting more battles
Everyday we're alive
We should be rejoicing
But instead we cry

This world's so polluted
You would think we were blind
We poison our children
Before they're defined

And oh oh oh can we find a reason?
Just think about it
And oh oh oh can we find a reason
To live another season? yeah...

Urban Hat€monger ? 01-14-2006 02:34 PM

My favourite review ever written in a music magazine (Melody Maker circa 1994/95), reproduced here in full....

Lenny Kravitz - Rock n Roll is Dead

Yes Lenny , Because YOU killed it.

boo boo 01-14-2006 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger
My favourite review ever written in a music magazine (Melody Maker circa 1994/95), reproduced here in full....

Lenny Kravitz - Rock n Roll is Dead

Yes Lenny , Because YOU killed it.

:thumb:

I agree with you completely, which i rarely do these days.

Wild7Dustr 01-14-2006 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MURDER JUNKIE
Are you seriously talking to and quoting yourself??

Not really...I was just making fun of the fact that no one else posted here yet!!!:laughing: Just talkin' about an album I like too, though, ya know?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:00 AM.


© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.