Music Banter

Music Banter (https://www.musicbanter.com/)
-   General Music (https://www.musicbanter.com/general-music/)
-   -   Looking for music videos with this specific content (https://www.musicbanter.com/general-music/96608-looking-music-videos-specific-content.html)

SGR 09-14-2021 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marie Monday (Post 2185062)

For some reason, she ^ really reminds me of Velma, which also reminds me, I've gotta check out that Scooby Doo - Courage The Cowardly Dog crossover film that released today. Why didn't this come out when I was a kid? Instead, the best I got was Timmy Turner - Jimmy Neutron crossovers. ****ing shame.

Huhgirlvoices 09-14-2021 08:50 PM

I wish. So far, I’ve been accused of being a sexual creeper. Lovely. ??????

Huhgirlvoices 09-14-2021 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jadis (Post 2185048)
Your name isn't Chloe and you don't go to UO. The truth is that you're an opioid-addicted truck driver who has a fetish for girls hanging upside down. You've already seen every single image of girls hanging upside down available on the internet, and by now the only way you can get your rocks off is for strangers to talk to you about girls hanging upside down. Girls hanging upside down.

You've come to the right place, Steve. MusicBanter legend Trollheart has a huge collection of pics of girls hanging upside down, including from various snuff films, where the poor girls, who are hanging upside down, have their lives, well, snuffed out. They're not singing, that's for sure. But they're still hanging upside down!

Actually my name is Bart, and I’m addicted to Meth. Frickin troll :nono:

Trollheart 09-14-2021 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jadis (Post 2185048)
Your name isn't Chloe and you don't go to UO. The truth is that you're an opioid-addicted truck driver who has a fetish for girls hanging upside down. You've already seen every single image of girls hanging upside down available on the internet, and by now the only way you can get your rocks off is for strangers to talk to you about girls hanging upside down. Girls hanging upside down.

You've come to the right place, Steve. MusicBanter legend Trollheart has a huge collection of pics of girls hanging upside down, including from various snuff films, where the poor girls, who are hanging upside down, have their lives, well, snuffed out. They're not singing, that's for sure. But they're still hanging upside down!

And we're off again. I'm like candy to you, aren't I? You really have to learn to say no. Just give me up. I'm bad for you. You'll end up slouching along the street, not having washed for days, head down, bumping into people, muttering my name and seeing whatever you think my face is (probably Bender) everywhere. What's that? You already are doing that? Well, you only have yourself to blame.

Trollheart 09-14-2021 09:11 PM

Don't take any notice of Jadis. We're just keeping him busy till the men in white coats come to pick him up. He's harmless really.

But it's frowned on to make two threads about the same subject, so you should probably see if a mod can merge these two, as I know it wasn't your intention to annoy anyone, but you may do.

Huhgirlvoices 09-14-2021 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trollheart (Post 2185102)
Don't take any notice of Jadis. We're just keeping him busy till the men in white coats come to pick him up. He's harmless really.

But it's frowned on to make two threads about the same subject, so you should probably see if a mod can merge these two, as I know it wasn't your intention to annoy anyone, but you may do.

Oh man I’m sorry, I don’t want to spam. Deleting the first one/merging them would be great!

jadis 09-15-2021 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huhgirlvoices (Post 2185099)
Actually my name is Bart, and I’m addicted to Meth. Frickin troll :nono:

Well if you happen to be on campus for whatever reason, I strongly suggest you audit some of Beata Stawarska's courses, esp on Saussure. She's great.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:46 PM.


© 2003-2021 Advameg, Inc.