Music Banter

Music Banter (https://www.musicbanter.com/)
-   Indie & Alternative (https://www.musicbanter.com/indie-alternative/)
-   -   Samuraj cities (https://www.musicbanter.com/indie-alternative/38311-samuraj-cities.html)

ikvat 03-12-2009 05:43 AM

Samuraj cities
 
I'm actually deeply into that Swedish band. It's wow!
What's your feeling about them?

SAMURAJ CITIES - 18.03.2009 on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

ikvat 03-17-2009 01:57 PM

I'm a little disappointed by the lack of reaction for that band. Their myspace really deserve a visit.

jackhammer 03-17-2009 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ikvat (Post 616064)
I'm a little disappointed by the lack of reaction for that band. Their myspace really deserve a visit.

The problem here is that myspace is not used as a media device all that much. hundreds of bands crop up every week on MS and it can take forever for any well produced, ready available E.P's etc to surface. this usually means that unless it's something absolutely extraordinary, most of us just don't bother clicking on my space links :(

Mojo 03-17-2009 05:12 PM

I've clicked on one I think in the time I have been here. Id probably only click a Myspazz link if the post made the band sound like something I had to hear right here and now.

ikvat 03-17-2009 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackhammer (Post 616177)
The problem here is that myspace is not used as a media device all that much. hundreds of bands crop up every week on MS and it can take forever for any well produced, ready available E.P's etc to surface. this usually means that unless it's something absolutely extraordinary, most of us just don't bother clicking on my space links :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by mojopinuk (Post 616182)
I've clicked on one I think in the time I have been here. Id probably only click a Myspazz link if the post made the band sound like something I had to hear right here and now.

I understand your point of view but how to discover new interesting artists without taking risks? Unfortunately, i'm not enough fluent with English for exciting your curiosity. :(


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:58 PM.


© 2003-2022 Advameg, Inc.