Music Banter

Music Banter (https://www.musicbanter.com/)
-   Introductions (https://www.musicbanter.com/introductions/)
-   -   Hello everyone. (https://www.musicbanter.com/introductions/63078-hello-everyone.html)

littlemouse 06-10-2012 08:38 PM

Hello everyone.
 
Hello,
I am littlemouse and I am a noob. I'll probably be lurking around just to get a feel for things before I start talking. I'm rather shy and still developing my music taste. At the moment I'm just starting to like classic rock, so I'm still "exploring." I like things like the Glitch Mob as well. I don't know much about music, which is why I'm lurking (to learn.) I have figured out that I don't like bands such as Good Charlotte, though. I can be rather strange sometimes, I *love* reading (but I'm still exploring) and I live in the U.S. Oh, and I'm female. Thanks for listening to me ramble, I'm not really sure what to say... I have lots to learn, and I hope I can find some of it here. I would also appreciate being adopted if you require more noobs for your army/toast-making operation/secret cult.

littlemouse 06-10-2012 11:05 PM

Thanks, it's nice to hear from people (like me or otherwise.)

Blarobbarg 06-10-2012 11:33 PM

Hey there. Welcome to MusicBanter. Who are your favorite artists?

Trollheart 06-11-2012 01:08 PM

Littlemouse, you are welcome to join my toastmaking army cult. I'll be happy to adopt you. Squeak back if you're interested! :)

TH

Paedantic Basterd 06-11-2012 01:27 PM

Welcome! Tell us your favourite artists.

littlemouse 06-11-2012 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trollheart (Post 1198648)
Littlemouse, you are welcome to join my toastmaking army cult. I'll be happy to adopt you. Squeak back if you're interested! :)

TH

Thank you so much! I've been reading some of your posts, I'd love to learn from you. :)

As for favorite artists, I like the White Stripes, Cake, Gorillaz, David Bowie, the Glitch Mob, Radiohead, and Red Hot Chilli Peppers. I've just started listening to older artists like Led Zepplin and the Clash. Please excuse me if I get the genre of something wrong, I'm very new to classifying music so I'm reading through the "education" threads. Thanks for the kind welcome.

Blarobbarg 06-11-2012 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlemouse (Post 1198731)
Thank you so much! I've been reading some of your posts, I'd love to learn from you. :)

As for favorite artists, I like the White Stripes, Cake, Gorillaz, David Bowie, the Glitch Mob, Radiohead, and Red Hot Chilli Peppers. I've just started listening to older artists like Led Zepplin and the Clash. Please excuse me if I get the genre of something wrong, I'm very new to classifying music so I'm reading through the "education" threads. Thanks for the kind welcome.

Big fans of the bands I bolded. Have you listened to London Calling yet? It opened me up to... a lot of stuff, actually. Just listen to it, you will not be disappointed. :)

littlemouse 06-11-2012 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blarobbarg (Post 1198803)
Big fans of the bands I bolded. Have you listened to London Calling yet? It opened me up to... a lot of stuff, actually. Just listen to it, you will not be disappointed. :)

I've heard some of the songs from it, but I'll go check out the rest now. Thank you.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:18 AM.


© 2003-2022 Advameg, Inc.