Music Banter

Music Banter (https://www.musicbanter.com/)
-   The Lounge (https://www.musicbanter.com/lounge/)
-   -   Who do you want as the next US President? (https://www.musicbanter.com/lounge/676-who-do-you-want-next-us-president.html)

Rockafella Skank 02-23-2004 05:19 PM

Who do you want as your next President?
 
Who has your vote for the 2004 Presidential Election?

I'm with Kerry!

riseagainstrocks 02-23-2004 07:42 PM

I don't want to get into a huge political rant right now, but all the canidates are horrible. We have a choice (so they say...) we can have a warmongering fascist or a cowardly pseudo-socialist who is too afraid to make a god damn choice...I am a socialist and hope to God America doesn't become one, because we will be too f-ed up...I chose Nadar as a way to null my vote...lol

Rockafella Skank 02-23-2004 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by riseagainstrocks
I don't want to get into a huge political rant right now, but all the canidates are horrible. We have a choice (so they say...) we can have a warmongering fascist or a cowardly pseudo-socialist who is too afraid to make a god damn choice...I am a socialist and hope to God America doesn't become one, because we will be too f-ed up...I chose Nadar as a way to null my vote...lol

Huge political discussions are fun. :D But, anyway, voting Nader doesn't null your vote, but actually hurts the Democratic party. The only way to null your vote in this election is to not vote.

Interactive 02-23-2004 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockafella Skank
Huge political discussions are fun. :D But, anyway, voting Nader doesn't null your vote, but actually hurts the Democratic party. The only way to null your vote in this election is to not vote.


I, as a republican, couldn't give a crap less for whatever person someone votes for, but atleast vote. Even with the electoral college your vote still matters..

MuzikQueen79 02-23-2004 10:11 PM

Can i choose none. I don't like any of these guys. They're all jackasses.

Rockafella Skank 02-23-2004 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Interactive
I, as a republican, couldn't give a crap less for whatever person someone votes for, but atleast vote. Even with the electoral college your vote still matters..

I agree that people should always vote to an extent, but withholding your vote is sometimes as significant as voting as long as you know your intention. I certainly plan to vote, though.

exasko 02-23-2004 11:58 PM

Now.. hmm.. I have heard countless speaches by Kerry... I want kerry in.. :D

2tonelol 02-24-2004 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockafella Skank
Who has your vote for the 2004 Presidential Election?

Anyone with a brain bigger than a walnut would be a good start! What about Bush's dog?

Edgil 02-24-2004 08:22 AM

there really is no one right person that will help run our country as a complete success, thats just how messed up we are. So why bother with all the votes and stuff and all this animosity between canditates and parties... Might as well just have a list and take turns like the song of the week club lol

Eltiraaz 02-24-2004 02:25 PM

I dont live in america so I cant really comment on that. I wouldnt mind someone who looks at canadians as more than a bunch of polar-bear riding eskimos! Honestly though, in canada we had to learn american history. Why?? I think america is the most self-centered nation on the planet.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:20 AM.


© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.