Music Banter

Music Banter (https://www.musicbanter.com/)
-   The Lounge (https://www.musicbanter.com/lounge/)
-   -   MB Awards 2017 (Nominations) (https://www.musicbanter.com/lounge/90827-mb-awards-2017-nominations.html)

Mindfulness 12-30-2017 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 1909594)
Bruh you're lovable and all but you say the daftest ****.

http://i.imgur.com/u2yKeGY.png

Bruh, the piff im smoking looks like it belongs in a museum for weed

The Batlord 12-30-2017 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thelonious Monkey (Post 1909602)
I'm mostly talking about when you're on MB. On plug you're sorta different, but I had to vote for somebody and you do post some silly things let's be honest dude. I still think you're cool and look on the bright side, at least you'll win an award. I've been on MB almost 3 years and have barely been nominated for much.

Then be more interesting, you boring ****. You dress like a hipster game show host. You have to have some actual personality.

Akai 12-30-2017 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mindfulness (Post 1909603)
http://i.imgur.com/u2yKeGY.png

Bruh, the piff im smoking looks like it belongs in a museum for weed

Bushwack m8.

Thelonious Monkey 12-30-2017 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 1909605)
Then be more interesting, you boring ****. You dress like a hipster game show host. You have to have some actual personality.

Guess that's just me then. I'm not funny and can't keep a debate going because I'm not smart enough. I'll probably just stick to plugging and lurking.

OccultHawk 12-30-2017 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thelonious Monkey (Post 1909608)
Guess that's just me then. I'm not funny and can't keep a debate going because I'm not smart enough. I'll probably just stick to plugging and lurking.

You’re the best plugger. I sort of feel like we’re irl friends when we’re boogyingdown in the avatar club.

rubber soul 12-30-2017 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thelonious Monkey (Post 1909608)
Guess that's just me then. I'm not funny and can't keep a debate going because I'm not smart enough. I'll probably just stick to plugging and lurking.

Or you can tell Batlord to go **** himself :D

Trollheart 12-30-2017 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 1909577)
I already said that, ****.

Go **** yourself. Your post wasn't there when I posted, so up yours.
Quote:

Originally Posted by OccultHawk (Post 1909599)
I’m nice

Nice is a nice place in France. Also nice biscuits.
Quote:

Originally Posted by rubber soul (Post 1909614)
Or you can tell Batlord to go **** himself :D

The only way he'll get a ****! :laughing:

Ol’ Qwerty Bastard 12-30-2017 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thelonious Monkey (Post 1909602)
I'm mostly talking about when you're on MB. On plug you're sorta different, but I had to vote for somebody and you do post some silly things let's be honest dude. I still think you're cool and look on the bright side, at least you'll win an award. I've been on MB almost 3 years and have barely been nominated for much.

that’s cuz you suck ***got

rivalry of the year 2k18 violet vs qwertyy

The Batlord 12-30-2017 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trollheart (Post 1909615)
Go **** yourself. Your post wasn't there when I posted, so up yours.

If it wasn't then mine wouldn't be above yours.

Mindfulness 12-30-2017 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thelonious Monkey (Post 1909602)
I'm mostly talking about when you're on MB. On plug you're sorta different, but I had to vote for somebody and you do post some silly things let's be honest dude. I still think you're cool and look on the bright side, at least you'll win an award. I've been on MB almost 3 years and have barely been nominated for much.

Didnt see this post, Yeah ive kind of looked at it in a positive way too. I voted for you the best plug dj, most of the time you are there when I go there too. I think I may type different in there because its not so many people viewing it. More private to say other things I guess. https://boxden.com/smilies/Qh2Vxfi.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ziggy (Post 1909606)
Bushwack m8.

I dont know what ya mean? Is that a type of beer?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:25 PM.


© 2003-2021 Advameg, Inc.