Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The MB Reader > Members Journal
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2019, 09:49 PM   #231 (permalink)
BD9
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,935
Default

__________________
spotify.
soundcloud.
WWWP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 10:33 PM   #232 (permalink)
BD9
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,935
Default

- New Release -



(click image for album link)

Buke & Gase - Scholars (18 Jan. 2019)

Tracklist

Stumbler
Scholars
Derby
Pink Poots
Temporary
Wrong Side
Grips
Qi Ball
Flock
Eternity
No Land
Ranger

------------------------------------------------------------------





__________________
spotify.
soundcloud.
WWWP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 12:39 AM   #233 (permalink)
Softest Bullet Ever Shot
 
windsock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: the Outer Rim
Posts: 1,528
Default

^ is this something you're involved in?
__________________
RYM
Last.fm


Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I don't want to rec you anything, I want you to stop posting actually
windsock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 12:54 AM   #234 (permalink)
BD9
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,935
Default

I wish! Just a fan.
__________________
spotify.
soundcloud.
WWWP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 06:34 AM   #235 (permalink)
Carrie Brownstein's Bitch
 
MariaExpressesHerself's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 235
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
- New Release -



(click image for album link)

Buke & Gase - Scholars (18 Jan. 2019)

Tracklist

Stumbler
Scholars
Derby
Pink Poots
Temporary
Wrong Side
Grips
Qi Ball
Flock
Eternity
No Land
Ranger

------------------------------------------------------------------





Nice, I like it. Not as nearly as much my thing as Riposte and also on first listen it seems a bit less adventurous, but still cool stuff
(Edit: I like it even better on second listen. One of those albums that I have to warm up to)
__________________

Last edited by MariaExpressesHerself; 02-05-2019 at 02:22 PM.
MariaExpressesHerself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 10:19 PM   #236 (permalink)
BD9
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,935
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaExpressesHerself View Post
Nice, I like it. Not as nearly as much my thing as Riposte and also on first listen it seems a bit less adventurous, but still cool stuff
(Edit: I like it even better on second listen. One of those albums that I have to warm up to)
Glad you gave it another try - I agree it doesn't touch Riposte, but I like the electro spin
__________________
spotify.
soundcloud.
WWWP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 02:17 AM   #237 (permalink)
Carrie Brownstein's Bitch
 
MariaExpressesHerself's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 235
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
Glad you gave it another try - I agree it doesn't touch Riposte, but I like the electro spin
That electro spin is exactly what I had to get used to
But it's really cool that they try new things, and it works quite well actually
__________________
MariaExpressesHerself is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.