Music Banter

Music Banter (https://www.musicbanter.com/)
-   Reggae & Ska (https://www.musicbanter.com/reggae-ska/)
-   -   Culture Club chat room! (https://www.musicbanter.com/reggae-ska/87322-culture-club-chat-room.html)

Trintale12 09-11-2016 10:59 AM

Culture Club chat room!
 
I made this thread for all CC lovers! so I'll post my favorite songs here and we will all talk about our favorite songs from em' and talk about them themselves.

My Favorites are:
Karma Chameleon
Do You Really want to hurt me?
I'll Tumble 4 ya

Black Francis 09-11-2016 11:47 AM

A chatroom for culture club? :rofl:

I hope I'm wrong for your sake but I don't think there is enough culture club fans here to fill this thread out.

Tristan_Geoff 09-11-2016 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trintale12 (Post 1743061)
My Favorites are:
Karma Chameleon
Do You Really want to hurt me?
I'll Tumble 4 ya

Do you know any other culture club songs?

Trintale12 09-11-2016 09:20 PM

yeah I've listened to quite a few it's just a matter of those are the ones I can't seem but to go back to out of all the ones I've heard.

Tristan_Geoff 09-11-2016 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trintale12 (Post 1743258)
yeah I've listened to quite a few it's just a matter of those are the ones I can't seem but to go back to out of all the ones I've heard.

So... just the hits?

Trintale12 09-11-2016 09:50 PM

not completely I enjoy many others I just can't pop all the names off the top of my cap.

Key 09-11-2016 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trintale12 (Post 1743266)
not completely I enjoy many others I just can't pop all the names off the top of my cap.

Google exists for a reason.

Trintale12 09-11-2016 09:54 PM

Same Reason Spotify exists xD To help with song names lol.

Neapolitan 09-11-2016 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trintale12 (Post 1743266)
not completely I enjoy many others I just can't pop all the names off the top of my cap.

Spoken like a true fan. ;)

Trintale12 09-11-2016 10:01 PM

Time
Church of the Poison Mind
Love is Love
Miss Me blind
White Boy
Take control
I'm Afraid of Me

and yeah those are the main ones i found that I love.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:04 PM.


© 2003-2022 Advameg, Inc.