Music Banter - Search Results Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Search Forums
Register Blogging Today's Posts
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Apollo
Forum: Hardcore & Emo 02-02-2005, 11:08 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,365
Posted By Apollo
Well, I live in NF.. and nothing ever comes...

Well, I live in NF..
and nothing ever comes here

with the exception of Sum 41 about 8 times of year.
I want to go soo bad!!
Forum: Hardcore & Emo 02-02-2005, 11:06 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,878
Posted By Apollo
Maybe it is, but I'll make it not so pointless.. ...

Maybe it is, but I'll make it not so pointless..
anyone want to explain how I can get an avatar put in =s
Forum: Hardcore & Emo 02-02-2005, 11:01 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 10,820
Posted By Apollo
14.. Coheed & Thrice mostly.

14.. Coheed & Thrice mostly.
Forum: Rock & Metal 01-30-2005, 01:04 PM
Replies: 2,196
Views: 331,397
Posted By Apollo
Yeah, I agree. I'm only 14, oh well, I really...

Yeah, I agree. I'm only 14, oh well, I really like Nirvana.. I mean, it is a big trend and all but when you think about it, if everyone likes it all that means is its good music.
Forum: Hardcore & Emo 01-30-2005, 12:49 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 4,193
Posted By Apollo
Anything by A Perfect Circle, Air, and some songs...

Anything by A Perfect Circle, Air, and some songs by Tool.
Forum: Hardcore & Emo 01-30-2005, 12:43 PM
Replies: 400
Views: 218,616
Posted By Apollo
I wanna write the perfect song And play it just...

I wanna write the perfect song
And play it just for you while you are tangled up in sleep
I need you more then I'll ever know
Until I stop breathing my lungs will take you for granted

I wanna...
Forum: Rock & Metal 01-30-2005, 12:33 PM
Replies: 140
Views: 24,610
Posted By Apollo
I really don't like their new CD, it sounds...

I really don't like their new CD, it sounds NOTHING like their first one.

It's horrible, I hate it. But the first Used CD is very good. :D
Too bad they can't say the same for this one.
Forum: Hardcore & Emo 01-30-2005, 12:30 PM
Replies: 751
Views: 156,666
Posted By Apollo
I don't like most of those bands, I like...

I don't like most of those bands, I like Nirvana.. and some system. I really don't like My Chemical Rommance or Greenday.

My 10, in no special order..
1. Coheed and Cambria
2. Tool
3. Thrice ...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

© 2003-2025 Advameg, Inc.