Music Banter - Search Results Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Search Forums
Register Blogging Today's Posts
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Showing results 1 to 25 of 256
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Hank The Drifter
Forum: Rap & Hip-Hop 03-11-2011, 05:31 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,140
Posted By Hank The Drifter
I'll say it with you. Normally I am not a...

I'll say it with you.

Normally I am not a huge fan of horrorcore stuff, but Gravediggaz is sick.
Forum: Hardcore & Emo 03-11-2011, 05:29 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 5,283
Posted By Hank The Drifter
If its good, both. I find myself usually...

If its good, both.

I find myself usually being a bigger fan of pissed off hardcore.
Forum: General Music 02-24-2011, 04:28 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,913
Posted By Hank The Drifter
Not at all. If you stay here enough you're going...

Not at all. If you stay here enough you're going to get an idea of who likes what and who has similar taste and such. If I see a person with similar taste to mine posting in those threads I will...
Forum: General Music 02-23-2011, 07:44 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,913
Posted By Hank The Drifter
I read sometimes. I want lie and say I read all...

I read sometimes. I want lie and say I read all the posts but usually I flip through and read four or five pages at the time. I find those threads to be useful in finding new music that I might enjoy.
Forum: Media 02-23-2011, 12:17 PM
Replies: 24,557
Views: 2,830,616
Posted By Hank The Drifter
The Godfather part I. I have never been a...

The Godfather part I.

I have never been a big movie person but recently decided to watch this. I felt like I needed to re-watch it yesterday though in order to understand everything. I am...
Forum: Rock & Metal 02-23-2011, 12:00 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 6,493
Posted By Hank The Drifter
Yeah they are a good blend of death metal and...

Yeah they are a good blend of death metal and black metal. I think they are perfect for getting into black metal if you're already a death metal fan. So I think they are one of those bands that can...
Forum: Rock & Metal 02-18-2011, 05:01 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 6,493
Posted By Hank The Drifter
Most black metal has substance.. to an extent....

Most black metal has substance.. to an extent. Most black metal's aim is create some type of atmosphere and while I can say that I used to think that was a rather lame and stupid concept I see it...
Forum: General Music 02-17-2011, 05:41 PM
Replies: 82
Views: 11,115
Posted By Hank The Drifter
If nobody ever likes your bands music you all...

If nobody ever likes your bands music you all will never be popular though.
Forum: Rock & Metal 02-17-2011, 05:38 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 7,770
Posted By Hank The Drifter
I'm a huge fan of doom metal. Any kind of doom...

I'm a huge fan of doom metal. Any kind of doom metal, too. My favorites are the retro doom metal/70s rock/occult doom or NWOBHM/Doom type stuff lol. Bands like Blood Ceremony, Orchid, Briton Rites,...
Forum: General Music 02-16-2011, 08:35 PM
Replies: 82
Views: 11,115
Posted By Hank The Drifter
What's wrong with underground musicians? There's...

What's wrong with underground musicians? There's certain sounds that are more radio friendly than others. Just because a band is playing whatever it is they want to play and don't become well known...
Forum: General Music 02-14-2011, 08:41 PM
Replies: 82
Views: 11,115
Posted By Hank The Drifter
Yes and no. I don't mind what I listen to...

Yes and no.

I don't mind what I listen to being popular. I do however have a problem with the popularity means its overplayed. I don't listen to much radio but there's songs that each and every...
Forum: Introductions 02-13-2011, 05:53 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,320
Posted By Hank The Drifter
Welcome, you have some awesome taste. When I saw...

Welcome, you have some awesome taste. When I saw Kentucky I was hoping for someone that might love country and bluegrass. Metal, jazz, and punk is good enough for me though! I'm from a state or so...
Forum: General Music 02-12-2011, 01:58 PM
Replies: 132
Views: 17,347
Posted By Hank The Drifter
That's absolutely true for me. Nobody I know...

That's absolutely true for me. Nobody I know outside of the internet has a real interest outside of the norm when it comes to music. Even if they did though I'm glad though, I like having an excuse...
Forum: Rap & Hip-Hop 02-12-2011, 11:45 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 8,212
Posted By Hank The Drifter
Until recently I hated Wayne. I decided to check...

Until recently I hated Wayne. I decided to check out a couple songs though because I heard one track he done, and the name escapes me right now, that I thought was pretty good. So I went and checked...
Forum: Pop 02-12-2011, 11:31 AM
Replies: 142
Views: 34,598
Posted By Hank The Drifter
^Exactly. I think like that too. Music written...

^Exactly. I think like that too. Music written from the heart is the absolute best. Don't get me wrong, I love wild and crazy music but if music is written from the heart with a real message..well,...
Forum: General Music 02-12-2011, 10:00 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,994
Posted By Hank The Drifter
I never change track listings. In fact I go out...

I never change track listings. In fact I go out of my way to make sure they are in the correct order. Like everyone's saying in this thread I feel the tracks are placed in a certain order for a...
Forum: Pop 02-12-2011, 09:50 AM
Replies: 142
Views: 34,598
Posted By Hank The Drifter
^Yeah, I worded my post kinda poorly. I know for...

^Yeah, I worded my post kinda poorly. I know for a lot of people country isn't the easiest of music to get into. Truthfully, I think its got a lot to do with where you grew up or what you grew up...
Forum: Pop 02-12-2011, 09:23 AM
Replies: 142
Views: 34,598
Posted By Hank The Drifter
I know this is a really old post but I found it...

I know this is a really old post but I found it to be fairly interesting. I agree with country being dead to extent. Outside of a number of underground acts, namely Joey Allcorn, Wayne Han****, Lucky...
Forum: Punk 02-11-2011, 10:25 PM
Replies: 74
Views: 14,448
Posted By Hank The Drifter
^Good call, you're the first person I've seen...

^Good call, you're the first person I've seen mention them here, I think. I have had that album for a year or two but don't listen to it nearly enough unfortunately.
Forum: General Music 02-11-2011, 03:46 PM
Replies: 28,140
Views: 6,078,439
Posted By Hank The Drifter
YES. Sleep is easily one of my favorite bands of...

YES. Sleep is easily one of my favorite bands of all time.
Forum: Rock & Metal 02-11-2011, 03:44 PM
Replies: 2,118
Views: 480,337
Posted By Hank The Drifter
No problem. I'm not really a fan of power metal...

No problem. I'm not really a fan of power metal but those are bands I've listened to and think might appeal to you. Uh, yeah if you dig any of it though let me know and I might can hit you up with a...
Forum: General Music 02-10-2011, 06:36 PM
Replies: 28,140
Views: 6,078,439
Posted By Hank The Drifter
^How is that? I just finished downloading...

^How is that?

I just finished downloading the new Fen album, about to give it a listen.
Forum: General Music 02-10-2011, 04:07 PM
Replies: 86
Views: 12,264
Posted By Hank The Drifter
I've used iTunes for the longest time and before...

I've used iTunes for the longest time and before that used WMP. I am not big on either of them but I use iTunes nonetheless. I'm wondering though since we're on the topic, how difficult would it be...
Forum: Rock & Metal 02-09-2011, 07:48 PM
Replies: 2,118
Views: 480,337
Posted By Hank The Drifter
^ fXfjKFz3mhs G54k5fBhkzE j80cm87-jxQ

^
fXfjKFz3mhs
G54k5fBhkzE
j80cm87-jxQ
Forum: Country, Folk & World Music 02-09-2011, 05:10 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 7,884
Posted By Hank The Drifter
I absolutely love Leadbelly's music. He lived an...

I absolutely love Leadbelly's music. He lived an absolutely crazy life, as did many blues musicians of the time, and was one of the greatest artists in American history. Sadly he's been long...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 256

 
Forum Jump

© 2003-2025 Advameg, Inc.