Music Banter - Search Results Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Search Forums
Register Blogging Today's Posts
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Samael
Forum: Introductions 08-14-2012, 10:27 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 987
Posted By Samael
Thanks for all the welcomes everyone! To answer...

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone! To answer your questions, I produce, you guessed it, dubstep and other such genres. I've finished two dubstep tracks and I'm working on an electrohouse track and...
Forum: Soundtracks & Compilations 08-14-2012, 07:09 PM
Replies: 242
Views: 48,160
Posted By Samael
I'd have to say my favorite is The Binding of...

I'd have to say my favorite is The Binding of Isaac, followed by Portal 2.
Forum: General Music 08-14-2012, 07:07 PM
Replies: 313
Views: 37,349
Posted By Samael
I can't say I do. A lot of my favorite songs are...

I can't say I do. A lot of my favorite songs are 6+ minutes and I love it. More time to enjoy them :>
Forum: Rock & Metal 08-14-2012, 07:04 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 4,493
Posted By Samael
Anyone else like black metal?

Favorite bands/artists? My favorites are Windir, Burzum and Samael.
Forum: Electronica 08-14-2012, 06:58 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,104
Posted By Samael
I don't listen to much, but I really like...

I don't listen to much, but I really like Gangsters by SubVibe.
Forum: Electronica 08-14-2012, 06:56 PM
Replies: 135
Views: 31,346
Posted By Samael
I don't listen to all that much, but Feint is...

I don't listen to all that much, but Feint is pretty cool. Aelian also has some good dnb.
Forum: Electronica 08-14-2012, 06:52 PM
Replies: 230
Views: 34,829
Posted By Samael
I think he's decent. Summit is probably my...

I think he's decent. Summit is probably my favorite song of his.
Forum: Introductions 08-14-2012, 06:46 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 987
Posted By Samael
Hey there, I'm new

I might as well start off by telling you that my favorite kinds of music are metal (primarily black metal if you couldn't tell by my avatar) and electronica (primarily dubstep and other such...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

© 2003-2025 Advameg, Inc.