Forum: General Music
09-03-2015, 01:47 PM
|
|
Replies: 18,576
Views: 2,334,674
|
Forum: General Music
09-02-2015, 07:52 AM
|
|
Replies: 4
Views: 884
|
Forum: General Music
08-17-2015, 02:36 PM
|
|
Replies: 18
Views: 2,652
I'd never heard that before, (interesting how...
I'd never heard that before, (interesting how much that sounds like a Black Sabbath riff if you just overdrive it) and I'd agree really. Grunge is just a slightly more aggressive, perhaps dirtier...
|
Forum: General Music
08-17-2015, 01:48 PM
|
|
Replies: 18
Views: 2,652
|
Forum: Indie & Alternative
08-15-2015, 06:44 PM
|
|
Replies: 72
Views: 24,513
|
Forum: Talk Instruments
08-12-2015, 08:22 PM
|
|
Replies: 169
Views: 26,460
|
Forum: Rock & Metal
08-11-2015, 07:46 AM
|
|
Replies: 124
Views: 18,968
|
Forum: Rock & Metal
08-10-2015, 06:36 PM
|
|
Replies: 2,118
Views: 479,879
|
Forum: Album Reviews
08-09-2015, 06:45 PM
|
|
Replies: 112
Views: 29,781
|
Forum: Rock & Metal
08-08-2015, 11:54 AM
|
|
Replies: 14
Views: 3,387
|
Forum: Rock & Metal
08-08-2015, 11:20 AM
|
|
Replies: 134
Views: 13,469
I'm a singer and though I love Robert Plant I...
I'm a singer and though I love Robert Plant I have to say Freddie gets my vote. His range is huge, he's so acrobatic with his voice and always maintains complete control all the time. If you ask a...
|
Forum: General Music
08-05-2015, 03:51 PM
|
|
Replies: 54
Views: 6,659
|
Forum: Talk Instruments
08-04-2015, 06:44 PM
|
|
Replies: 3
Views: 1,483
Hi there,
If you're still looking I would...
Hi there,
If you're still looking I would recommend Cubase, ProTools or Logic. All of those are excellent with features that far outstrip Garageband.
I've been fortunate to record in a number of...
|
Forum: General Music
08-04-2015, 06:30 PM
|
|
Replies: 54
Views: 6,659
|
Forum: Album Reviews
08-02-2015, 05:29 PM
|
|
Replies: 5
Views: 1,829
|
Forum: Avant Garde/Experimental
08-02-2015, 05:01 PM
|
|
Replies: 135
Views: 30,743
|
Forum: Rock & Metal
08-02-2015, 04:56 PM
|
|
Replies: 183
Views: 28,572
|
Forum: General Music
07-31-2015, 05:14 PM
|
|
Replies: 18,576
Views: 2,334,674
|
Forum: General Music
07-31-2015, 05:04 PM
|
|
Replies: 62
Views: 9,253
I thought music blogs were all important for...
I thought music blogs were all important for these types of things. I once lived beside a lady who was some famous producers secretary and she used to go on and on about hype machine for aspiring...
|
Forum: Rock & Metal
07-30-2015, 09:13 AM
|
|
Replies: 14
Views: 3,387
|