Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Artists Corner > Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry
Register Blogging Today's Posts
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Old 04-24-2024, 10:53 AM   #231 (permalink)
Music Addict

The next day, they got up and ate and got ready for the day. On Social Media, Fans were clamoring for another Cake Cream Show soon. Axl, Billy, James, Jimmy, and Mike all looked at each other nervously. Andy couldn't do a Cake Cream Show as he was doing a two week stay at the Mental Health hospital.

Axl said,"The Cake Cream Shows must go on. We're working for the Fans, remember that." Billy, Mike, James, and Jimmy all backed up Axl. Axl went to the James L Knight Center and booked a Cake Cream Show for tomorrow. The Fans were happy.

Axl went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and they chilled. Axl's phone rang and it was Andy telling him how sorry he was for everything he had done to Cake Cream and Axl. He told Axl that he loved everybody like Brothers. Axl told him he knew that Andy was sorry about betraying Cake Cream and Axl and he told Andy they all loved him too. Andy and Axl chatted for a long time and then said their goodbyes and hung up.

Cake Cream and Axl spent the rest of the day chilling and chatting and went to sleep.

The next day, they got up and ate and got ready for the day. They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and went to the James L Knight Center and 4,000 Fans showed up to see them. Axl, Billy, Mike, James, and Jimmy were happy. The show started behind bulletproof vests.

Fans asked where Andy was. Axl, James, Billy, Mike, and James all looked around at each other nervously.

Axl once again decided to lie. "Andy's at home sleeping."Axl said. James, Jimmy, Mike, and Billy all backed up Axl.

The Audience was VERY suspicious and were like,"That's the same excuse you used last time for Andy!"

Cake Cream and Axl chuckled nervously.

The Audience begun to chant,"Where is Andy? Where is Andy? Where is Andy?"

Axl STILL claimed that Andy was at home sleeping. Cake Cream backed up Axl.

Audience Members hissed,"LIARS!" At Cake Cream and Axl.

Axl said,"We're not lying, Andy really is at home sleeping!"

Cake Cream all backed up Axl.

Audience Members asked,"Is Andy dead?"

Axl thought about Andy almost dying due to the suicide attempt and his heart and stomach dropped, thinking of how close Andy almost died. Cake Cream all had similar reactions. Axl shook his head and said,"No." Cake Cream all backed up Axl.

Audience Members asked,"Is Andy in jail?" Axl said,"No. Cake Cream all backed up Axl.

Audience Members asked,"Is Andy in the hospital?"

Cake Cream and Axl all looked at each other nervously.

Audience Members were like,"You guys all looked at each other nervously when we asked if Andy is in the hospital!"

Axl said,"Let's just get on with the show. I'll just continue keep playing keyboard in lieu of Andy.

The Audience chanted ,"We want Andy! We want Andy! We want Andy!

Axl said,"Well, Andy isn't here, so that's that. "

The Audience was like,"Just tell us the truth where Andy is. We're your Fans, we deserve to know the truth where Andy is."

Axl and Cake Cream all lowered their heads. The Fans did make excellent points.

Is Andy in any trouble?" The Audience asked.

Cake Cream and Axl all shook their heads no.

The Audience asked,"Is Andy really at home sleeping?"

Cake Cream and Axl all shook their heads no.

The Audience asked,"Is Andy okay?"

Axl and Cake Cream all nodded yes.

The Audience asked,"Please just tell us where Andy is."

Axl said,"Andy's on a two week Vacation." Cake Cream all backed up Axl.

The Audience asked,"Is this the REAL truth?"

Axl said,"Yes." Cake Cream and all backed up Axl.

The Audience asked,"That's a relief but why didn't you guys just tell us that from the get go?
Axl responded,"We didn't want anyone to know that Andy was on a two week Vacation. Cake Cream all backed up Axl.

The Audience Members were like,"That sounds VERY suspicious."

Axl responded,"Andy just needed a vacation by himself because he was feeling REALLY stressed out. " Cake Cream all backed up Axl."

The Audience asked,"Can you tell us where Andy took a vacation too?

Axl and Cake Cream all looked at each other nervously again. They didn't want the Audience to know that Andy was in the mental hospital for attempting suicide.

The Audience said,"You guys all looked at each other nervously again!"

Axl said, "Andy took a vacation to Anchorage, Alaska!" Axl just blurted that out of nowhere.

The Audience asked,"Do you promise to God that Andy is REALLY in Anchorage?" Axl's stomach turned into knots. He couldn't promise to God that Andy took a vacation to Anchorage because Andy didn't.

Axl said," Please stop asking about Andy. Andy's having a nice Vacation, he's fine, let's leave it at that." Cake Cream all backed up Axl.

The Audience FINALLY agreed to stop talking about Andy and Axl and Cake Cream continued the show. The show was really good and the Fans cheered wildly. The final sendoff happened to even more wild cheering.

After the show, they went to Denny's and had a nice late night dinner. Billy had the Grand Slam, Axl had the T-bone steak meal, James had the Moons Over My Hammy, Mike had the chicken steak meal, and Jimmy had the Belgian Waffles meal. They all had Cokes and water. They had a nice meal, but chatted about missing Andy and wishing he were here with them. After the meal, they went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and soon fell asleep.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 10:54 AM   #232 (permalink)
Music Addict

The next day, at the Mental health hospital, Andy's Friend, Matthew knocked on his door and Andy let him in.

Matthew looked at Andy intently and said, "I have a confession to make."

Andy prompted him to make the confession.

"I'm Gay and in love with someone who I'll call Patrick.

Andy asked," Does Patrick know how you feel about him?"

Matthew said,"No, I haven't told him yet. I'm too shy to tell him how I feel."

Andy said,"Do I know Patrick?"

Matthew blushed and stammered and said,"Uh, no."

Andy wondered if "Patrick," was really HIM.

Andy said,"Want to introduce me to Patrick?"

Matt's blush deepened even more.

"No, I'm good." Matthew said.

"Andy asked,"What does Patrick look like?"

Matthew said,"Patrick has red hair and green eyes."

Andy answered,"So, he's not me then because I have brown hair and brown eyes."

Matthew blushed even deeper.

Andy said,"You can tell me anything, Matthew."

Matthew took a deep breath and said,"Okay, okay, I lied. Patrick doesn't have red hair and green eyes. He has brown hair and brown eyes." Matthew blushed even more.

Andy smiled and said,"Just be honest. Am I "Patrick?"

Matthew said,"Yes, you are."

Andy smiled even more and said,"You could have just told me that from the get go."

Matthew smiled deeply too and said,"I didn't know how to tell you."

Andy said,"How about,"Hey Andy, I have a crush on you?" He winked.

Matthew said,"Yeah, that could have worked."

Andy smiled. Matthew asked,"So, how do you feel about me?"

Andy answered,"Let's just say, I'm open to your crush on me."

Matthew smiled and said,"Does that mean you like me too?"

Andy smiled and said,"Yes, it means I like you too."

Matthew smiled and said,"That's good to hear."

Andy and Matthew chilled in Andy's bed cuddling, kissing, and watching TV. Matthew fell asleep and Andy called Axl and when Axl answered, Andy said,"Hi, Axl."

Axl said,"Hi, Andy."

Andy took a deep breath and said," I have a new Friend named Matthew."

Axl said,"Is Matthew really just a Friend or is he a Boyfriend?"

Andy responded," Well, he was just my Friend until today, now he's my Boyfriend."

Axl responded,"Congratulations on your new Relationship.

Andy said,"Thank you."

Axl said,"But just be careful with a new Boyfriend."

Andy said,"Thank you for the advice and I will."

Axl said,"So, want to introduce Billy, me, James, Jimmy, and Mike to Matthew?"

"I'll have to ask him first, but I'd love that." Andy said.

Axl said, "Hopefully he says yes."

Andy said,"I hope so too. He's sleeping, but I'll ask him when he wakes up."

Axl said,"Okay."

Andy and Axl chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and hung up.

Axl told Billy, Mike, Jimmy, and James about Andy's new Boyfriend and they were all happy that Andy found a new Boyfriend.

Matthew woke up and Andy asked him how he felt about being introduced to James, Jimmy, Mike, Axl, and Billy and Matthew smiled and said,"I would love it!"

Andy smiled and said,"Good. That's settled." He called Axl and told him the good news.

Axl was happy and told Billy, Mike, James, and Jimmy the good news too. They were all happy.

They got ready to meet Matthew. They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and went to the mental health hospital.

They went to Andy's room and met Matthew.

Matthew and Andy both blushed happily and shyly.

Andy said to Billy, Axl, Mike, Jimmy, and James, "This is my new Boyfriend, Matthew. "

Jimmy, Billy, Mike, Axl, and James all said,"It's nice to meet you. It's nice to meet Andy's new Boyfriend."

Matthew said,"It's nice to meet you all too."

Axl said,"How long have you and Andy known each other?" A VERY silly and downright stupid question. Billy, Mike, James, and Jimmy also thought this was a silly and stupid question. Axl REALLY was just making weird small talk..

Andy and Matthew both laughed at the silly and stupid question but answered Axl anyways.

Matthew said,"Andy and I have known each other for a couple of days now."

Andy said,"Yep, we've known each other for a couple of days, but it feels right."

Matthew smiled at Andy and Matthew smiled back.

Billy asked,"Was it love at first sight?"

Matthew responded,"Not really, but it quickly grew into something more in those couple of days."

Jimmy said,"I dated Allison for a couple of days before we broke up after James and she had sex."

James and Jimmy looked at each other awkwardly.

James said,"Me having sex with Allison was a one night stand that I quickly regretted."

Jimmy nodded and said,"But once again, Allison and I only dated for a couple of days before we broke up."

Matthew and Andy were a bit offended and asked if Jimmy was implying that Andy and Matthew's relationship wouldn't last."

Jimmy blushed , a very deep red. "I'm just saying it's a brand new relationship between you too. Maybe take it slow."

Axl, Billy, and James all backed up Jimmy.

Mike said,"This is getting REALLY awkward. Let's just be happy for Andy's brand new relationship."

Billy, Mike, James, Jimmy, and Axl all agreed to be happy for Andy's brand new relationship.

They had fun just hanging out and chilling and chatting. Soon, visiting hours were over and Billy, Mike, Axl, James and Jimmy all had to say their goodbyes to Andy and Matthew and they said them back.

Billy, Mike, Axl, James and Jimmy all left and went to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and soon fell asleep.
Old 04-24-2024, 10:54 AM   #233 (permalink)
Music Addict

The next day, at the Mental health hospital, Andy's Friend, Matthew knocked on his door and Andy let him in.

Matthew looked at Andy intently and said, "I have a confession to make."

Andy prompted him to make the confession.

"I'm Gay and in love with someone who I'll call Patrick.

Andy asked," Does Patrick know how you feel about him?"

Matthew said,"No, I haven't told him yet. I'm too shy to tell him how I feel."

Andy said,"Do I know Patrick?"

Matthew blushed and stammered and said,"Uh, no."

Andy wondered if "Patrick," was really HIM.

Andy said,"Want to introduce me to Patrick?"

Matt's blush deepened even more.

"No, I'm good." Matthew said.

"Andy asked,"What does Patrick look like?"

Matthew said,"Patrick has red hair and green eyes."

Andy answered,"So, he's not me then because I have brown hair and brown eyes."

Matthew blushed even deeper.

Andy said,"You can tell me anything, Matthew."

Matthew took a deep breath and said,"Okay, okay, I lied. Patrick doesn't have red hair and green eyes. He has brown hair and brown eyes." Matthew blushed even more.

Andy smiled and said,"Just be honest. Am I "Patrick?"

Matthew said,"Yes, you are."

Andy smiled even more and said,"You could have just told me that from the get go."

Matthew smiled deeply too and said,"I didn't know how to tell you."

Andy said,"How about,"Hey Andy, I have a crush on you?" He winked.

Matthew said,"Yeah, that could have worked."

Andy smiled. Matthew asked,"So, how do you feel about me?"

Andy answered,"Let's just say, I'm open to your crush on me."

Matthew smiled and said,"Does that mean you like me too?"

Andy smiled and said,"Yes, it means I like you too."

Matthew smiled and said,"That's good to hear."

Andy and Matthew chilled in Andy's bed cuddling, kissing, and watching TV. Matthew fell asleep and Andy called Axl and when Axl answered, Andy said,"Hi, Axl."

Axl said,"Hi, Andy."

Andy took a deep breath and said," I have a new Friend named Matthew."

Axl said,"Is Matthew really just a Friend or is he a Boyfriend?"

Andy responded," Well, he was just my Friend until today, now he's my Boyfriend."

Axl responded,"Congratulations on your new Relationship.

Andy said,"Thank you."

Axl said,"But just be careful with a new Boyfriend."

Andy said,"Thank you for the advice and I will."

Axl said,"So, want to introduce Billy, me, James, Jimmy, and Mike to Matthew?"

"I'll have to ask him first, but I'd love that." Andy said.

Axl said, "Hopefully he says yes."

Andy said,"I hope so too. He's sleeping, but I'll ask him when he wakes up."

Axl said,"Okay."

Andy and Axl chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and hung up.

Axl told Billy, Mike, Jimmy, and James about Andy's new Boyfriend and they were all happy that Andy found a new Boyfriend.

Matthew woke up and Andy asked him how he felt about being introduced to James, Jimmy, Mike, Axl, and Billy and Matthew smiled and said,"I would love it!"

Andy smiled and said,"Good. That's settled." He called Axl and told him the good news.

Axl was happy and told Billy, Mike, James, and Jimmy the good news too. They were all happy.

They got ready to meet Matthew. They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and went to the mental health hospital.

They went to Andy's room and met Matthew.

Matthew and Andy both blushed happily and shyly.

Andy said to Billy, Axl, Mike, Jimmy, and James, "This is my new Boyfriend, Matthew. "

Jimmy, Billy, Mike, Axl, and James all said,"It's nice to meet you. It's nice to meet Andy's new Boyfriend."

Matthew said,"It's nice to meet you all too."

Axl said,"How long have you and Andy known each other?" A VERY silly and downright stupid question. Billy, Mike, James, and Jimmy also thought this was a silly and stupid question. Axl REALLY was just making weird small talk..

Andy and Matthew both laughed at the silly and stupid question but answered Axl anyways.

Matthew said,"Andy and I have known each other for a couple of days now."

Andy said,"Yep, we've known each other for a couple of days, but it feels right."

Matthew smiled at Andy and Matthew smiled back.

Billy asked,"Was it love at first sight?"

Matthew responded,"Not really, but it quickly grew into something more in those couple of days."

Jimmy said,"I dated Allison for a couple of days before we broke up after James and she had sex."

James and Jimmy looked at each other awkwardly.

James said,"Me having sex with Allison was a one night stand that I quickly regretted."

Jimmy nodded and said,"But once again, Allison and I only dated for a couple of days before we broke up."

Matthew and Andy were a bit offended and asked if Jimmy was implying that Andy and Matthew's relationship wouldn't last."

Jimmy blushed , a very deep red. "I'm just saying it's a brand new relationship between you too. Maybe take it slow."

Axl, Billy, and James all backed up Jimmy.

Mike said,"This is getting REALLY awkward. Let's just be happy for Andy's brand new relationship."

Billy, Mike, James, Jimmy, and Axl all agreed to be happy for Andy's brand new relationship.

They had fun just hanging out and chilling and chatting. Soon, visiting hours were over and Billy, Mike, Axl, James and Jimmy all had to say their goodbyes to Andy and Matthew and they said them back.

Billy, Mike, Axl, James and Jimmy all left and went to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and soon fell asleep.