Music Banter

Music Banter (https://www.musicbanter.com/)
-   Song Writing, Lyrics and Poetry (https://www.musicbanter.com/song-writing-lyrics-poetry/)
-   -   I want to write songs for professionals (https://www.musicbanter.com/song-writing-lyrics-poetry/82662-i-want-write-songs-professionals.html)

CaptainTomate 07-01-2015 08:21 AM

I want to write songs for professionals
 
Hello, I want to write songs for professionals. I wrote several songs, but I do not know where to write to give my songs to professional singers. Can you help me?

Thank you very much.

Plankton 07-01-2015 08:39 AM

No, we cannot. You're welcome.

CaptainTomate 07-01-2015 01:44 PM

You do not know where I can write to find help ? I do not know how to start my career. How other lyricists become professionals ?

Frownland 07-01-2015 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainTomate (Post 1609364)
You do not know where I can write to find help ? I do not know how to start my career. How other lyricists become professionals ?

You can try writing your own songs to put the lyrics to. You can do that or you can spam Taylor Swift with your drivel, she'll take anything.

The Batlord 07-01-2015 02:14 PM

I don't understand. Why do you want to write songs for prostitutes?

Janszoon 07-01-2015 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 1609380)
I don't understand. Why do you want to write songs for prostitutes?

Or maybe business people? It would be pretty awesome to have your own song instead of a resume.

The Batlord 07-01-2015 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janszoon (Post 1609428)
Or maybe business people? It would be pretty awesome to have your own song instead of a resume.

It could be like one of those singing greeting cards, except in business card form.

Janszoon 07-01-2015 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 1609431)
It could be like one of those singing greeting cards, except in business card form.

Or like when lords would commission bards to sing about how awesome they were.

The Batlord 07-01-2015 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janszoon (Post 1609448)
Or like when lords would commission bards to sing about how awesome they were.

Dude, WWWP can sing, right? We can hire her out!

Janszoon 07-01-2015 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 1609452)
Dude, WWWP can sing, right? We can hire her out!

I'm sure if you gave her an outline of all your feats of bravery and conquest she'd be happy to do it.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:44 PM.


© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.