Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 06:39 AM   #7483 (permalink)
s_k
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
hey don't make me spank you since your parents weren't disciplined enough to do it!!
You should be happy about that, I haven't got a clue how to kick your ass

Quote:
lol say what? he actually changed his views/positions. I mean it happens but it's very rare.
What, people changing their view about politics is rare there?
It happens all the time here. We don't really have a left or a right wing. We have a lot of political parties and they all share some points. They work together in a coalition.
Right now we have a coalition of a party that's pretty christian (CDA) but mainly 'nothing'. They don't really do much on either side of the line. And there's the VVD which is very into hard labour and a pain in the ass for everyone who can't work hard. With the VVD the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. The third party that has a lot to say here isn't part of the coalition, but definitely has some influence. It's called the PVV and is thought to be extremely on the right (as in 'not left') side. Turns out most of the PVV's views are quite left, but the party is rather racistic, especially when it comes to the Islam.

Eitherway, I vote SP which is about as left wing as you can get. It's obviously TOO left, but there's not much else. We have Groenlinks ("greenleft") which sounds left but is actually a party for rich hipsters.
And there's "PVDA", Partij van de Arbeid, meaning "Party of Labour", which is a bit left of centre and not all that bad, but still a bit too right for me.
I voted PVDA last year since SP really didn't stand a chance against PVV, VVD and CDA. I figured 'the best we can get is PVDA in the coalition'.
Didn't happen... ****.

I hope you can understand a thing of what I say. It may be very different from what you're used to