Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Joke Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 11:43 AM   #315 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

The kids of Ms. Johnson's first grade class are coming back from recess. The first to walk in is Timmy. Ms. Johnson asks him what he did during recess, and Timmy says, "I played in the sandbox". Ms. Johnson says, "If you can spell 'sand', I'll give you a cookie". Timmy does, and gets a cookie. Then Sally walks into the classroom. Ms. Johnson asks her what she did during recess and Sally says, "I played in the sandbox with Timmy". Ms. Johnson says, "If you can spell 'box', I'll give you a cookie". Sally does, and gets a cookie. Then Muhammed walks into the classroom. Ms. Johnson asks him what he did during recess and Muhammed says, "I tried to play with Timmy and Sally in the sandbox, but they threw sand at me". Ms. Johnson responds, "That's blatant racial disrimination. If you can spell 'blatant racial discrimination', I'll give you a cookie".
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote