Music Banter - View Single Post - Got Feminism?
Thread: Got Feminism?
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 03:52 AM   #127 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plum View Post
....yeah ok great? What is the importance of this and what are you trying to convey? That list is disgusting. What are you trying to prove by demeaning a woman who can't cook? I would really like to know your reasoning behind this, Andrei. I can do all of those things on that list (except "I can give good you’re-being-an-idiot eyes", I'll just tell you you're an idiot). I don't feel this defines my "womanliness" as it is, but just typical of my personality and not the fact I have a vagina. I will also talk about taking a **** and not give a ****, because I'm still a woman, and I define that in myself. But what about the women who can't do any of those things? Why should that make them less of a woman?
yeah as I said, I stumbled across the article and thought I would share it. The reason I find it funny is because in the study it says such things as women can't cook a roast based off a poll. I mean come on. that's one specific thing. They can probably cook others things very well. i just found the whole study in and of itself to be laughable. Women shouldn't have to define themselves by traditional household roles and whether or not they can accomplish them. I agree with what someone said earlier about those roles behind important for both male and female but if a female doesn't have them that doesn't make her any less of a woman because of it.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote