Music Banter - View Single Post - This I Believe There is / is not a God
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 11:33 PM   #756 (permalink)
RVCA
( ̄ー ̄)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maccabbe View Post
Now I have arrived at this conclusion after been exposed to information that many people all around the world were not exposed to. Many unfortunately were exposed to scientific theories that try to deny his existence, and they have bought into the Darwinian idea that somehow we humans and everything that we see around us, were sprung up out of utter emptiness and for no purpose. The greatest devastating idea in the world is that Great things have no real ultimate value, and therefore everything is eventually meaningless.

I refuse to see my existence in this world as a meaningless phenomenon, were I live a certain frame of time in this universe, and then I return to the elements that my physical body is made of. I feel within myself something that is not only physical, but completely spiritual. Animals on the other hand, never have these kinds of thoughts. They don't contemplate about spiritual things, they don’t search for meaning, spiritual fulfillment or spiritual enjoyment, what drives them is their physical bodily instincts that are aimed at one thing, survival.
I don't understand. Why is it so critical that humans have some sort of higher spiritual purpose?
RVCA is offline   Reply With Quote