Music Banter - View Single Post - This I Believe There is / is not a God
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 12:42 AM   #808 (permalink)
Ska Lagos Jew Sun Ra
\/ GOD

This is one of my favorite posts of all time:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maccabbe View Post
Everything just to make religion look bad, even lie and deceit, any norm is broken just to achieve hatred towards religion, and that's pitiful and shameful.
Including directly quoting the bible's pro-genocidal tendencies?

Quote:
Colleges today are infested with sex parties and drugs, young girls are getting drunk and are having sex with complete strangers, because that's 'what's in' today. Atheism respects everything that has to do with breaking morals and decency.
Good.

Quote:
Britney Spears, and Justine Bieber who doesn’t even understand what love is all about yet he sings about love and sex, are the heroes of the liberal and atheist movements, and these idiotic 'role models; are poisoning the minds of the young generation of teens all around the world, to cast the yoke of heaven to the ground, to forget the almighty, and indulge in acts of profanities and impurities, and abominations, all the things that God Hates.
Yes, but they are not preaching genocide against the non-believers. Which is worse, genocide, or sex? Even weird sex is natural, as long as it's not obsessive.

Quote:
And its way better to get lashes in this world , a world that passes on, and is temporary, then to be punished in fires of hell for eternity.
That scares the **** out of me. So, the only way to heal your sins is to subject yourself to torture?

Quote:
God saw into the future and knew that without creating laws of separation between the sexes, people will be ready to do the most vile and deplorable sins, like premarital sex, promiscuity, immodesty, and lunacy among others.
But, not genocide. Genocide is good as long as you kill gays, and non-believers. Like Moses blatantly commands his preachers practice in.

Quote:
Therefore he wrote in Holy Torah divine commandments to teach humanity how to live properly and how to safeguard the purity of the family and the moral fabric of society.
Yes, and execute homosexuals, and buy women you just raped from their fathers. Execute all non-virginal brides, and magicians. The old testament is full of wonderful advice, especially when it praises valiant heroes for chopping up the children of evil empires.

Quote:
And the Jewish people were hated precisely because of that all throughout the generations, because there are many millions even billions of people around the world who want to live a life bereft of any higher calling, or spiritual purpose. The Jew reminded them of the truth of God and his ways, and people just cant stand the student in the class who points his finger and says that they must behave like human beings and not like animals.
Jewish secularism is quite common, as is liberal Judaism. All of the horrors that have existed to the Jewish people(even if you assume the fact that the story of Egyptians enslaving the Jews probably was completely fabricated) is advised to Israeli citizens to do in the bible. That is A) commit genocide, B) Hire slaves from war torn countries, C) build special favor for Israelis as an ethnic group over others within the country of Israel.

A lot of Jews maintain what they do out of pride of heritage, but even many practicing Jews question some of the blatantly out of date moral guidance of the Torah.

I personally love Jews, and have countless Jew heroes(John Zorn, Gyorgie Ligeti, Lenny Bruce, Mel Brooks, Carla Kihlstead, 90% of the original line-up of Simpsons writers, etc.) but it doesn't mean that the Jewish holy book the Torah, or as it's known Old Testament, isn't ****ing terrifying from a moral perspective.

Quote:
The Mythical Evolution movement is in direct opposition to what God wants in this universe, the exact opposite. God created a human being and gave him tools to achieve things that would make him even higher then the Angels, in fact it is mentioned in Sacred Jewish books that when the Angels saw Adam (the first human being) for the first time, they called him 'Holy', that's how lofty and high was the status of the first human being, that even the angels have called him 'Holy'. Yet some scientists want to turn this great and holy creation of God, into an ape bereft of any connection to the heavens.
If I remember right, God actually created Adam from a clump of dirt. So, I'd buy the ape thing more.

Quote:
Some people find it very appealing to be an animal and not 'Holy', for been 'Holy' is a great responsibility, things are expected from you, and you must conduct yourself accordingly, but been an ape? who cares, just do and act like a monkey, there is no ultimate truth to anything, there is nothing divine everything is just atoms and molecules.
Acting like a monkey would kick ass. I could just throw my feces at my enemies.

Quote:
What a disgusting and shameful way of living in this world, hating yourself so much that you are willing to become an animal just so that you will achieve this fictional 'freedom' from God.
What the **** did monkeys ever do to you? I mean, yeesh... they're cute, cuddly, and sell kids movies like hotcakes.

Quote:
But the soul of the human being is naturally longing to serve God, and follow his ways. Any human being deep in his heart of hearts, has a point of truth , and he knows this truth, yet in this dark world there are so many layers of lies covering this truth, and many are caving in and are following the easy way, the crowed and do as the majority does.
So wait... When I see a decadent image and get an erection. That's not nature? I can't control it, though. Will God help me stop getting erections? I mean, of course my boners contradict the real nature of me, and the truth deep inside.

Quote:
But let me tell you, Hell is packed, but in heaven there is way more room.
So, if Hell's packed... then I'm not going there? Or, do I need reservations?

Quote:
It takes hard work and dedication, and acceptance to be among the righteous, but to be wicked? its very easy to be wicked, you just follow what the majority does, and you will buy yourself a one way ticket to hell for ever and ever.
Uh... yes, but it's against all of your natural wills, and truths your heart secretly harbors.

Quote:
The choice is all yours, and no one is going to make the choice for you.
You have to know where you want to be.
I like where I am now, and it's mostly because I make immoral choices.
Terence Hill, as recently confirmed during an interview to an Italian TV talk-show, was offered the role but rejected it because he considered it "too violent". Dustin Hoffman and John Travolta declined the role for the same reason. When Al Pacino was considered for the role of John Rambo, he turned it down when his request that Rambo be more of a madman was rejected.
Al Pacino = God

Last edited by Ska Lagos Jew Sun Ra; 02-14-2011 at 12:48 AM.
Ska Lagos Jew Sun Ra is offline   Reply With Quote