Music Banter - View Single Post - Musicbanter Improvement Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 11:07 PM   #745 (permalink)
BombTheMusicIndustry
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dankrsta View Post
You can access your profile from any page through 'User CP'. It's in the upper left corner of the page. When you click on it you can see what threads you've subscribed to (if any) and on the side is a menu with lots of options. The link to your profile is just underneath 'Your Control Panel'. I hope this helps. And btw, your username (in the posts) should be clickable. I mean, I just clicked on it and it opened a drop down menu, if that's what you mean.
Sweet! Thanks, man. For some reason I could not find that link to save my life. And yeah, I actually did know about the clickable name in the post, that's why I was saying the only way I was able toview my posts was if I either made a new post or searched for anearlier one. I was talking about your name in the upper right hand corner of the screen being clickable, but I guess it was never clickable. Oh well, at least now I know where the link is. Thanks again.