Music Banter - View Single Post - With my heart on my sleeve - Folkies journal
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 04:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
TheFolkslave
Music Addict

Pariisin Kevät

I decided to start writing about finnish artists/bands with Pariisin Kevät since I've been listening to him non stop since last week when I went to see him with my friends (the gig was really nice) and it's also one of my favorite bands coming from Finland.
Pariisin Kevät (Spring of Paris in english) is the project of Arto Tuunela aka Arthur Tunes. Pariisin Kevät plays indie, electropop with finnish lyrics. I'm not usually that big fan of finish lyrics but I just can't seem to stop listening to this. Pariisin Kevät released its first full length album Meteoriitti (meteorite in english) in 2008 and the latest album Astronautti (astronaut in english) was released in 2010. Pariisin Kevät is hugely popular in Finland and both it's albums have been greeted with praise by the public and critics. Although Pariisin Kevät was hugely wanted to play live the band didn't perform live until in the summer of 2010.

Pariisin Kevät - Meteoriitti

Pariisin Kevät - Astronautti

I love both albums but Astronautti is by far the best one. It's propably the most addicting album I've ever listened to.

Well I come from the old time baby, where all the kids are crazy.
TheFolkslave is offline   Reply With Quote