Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 10:54 PM   #603 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhanastasio View Post
djchameleon: You are a really cool guy. I don't necessarily always agree with your taste in music (particular in the rap polls ) but I admire it a lot of the time. You know what you're talking about, and you definitely (along with Dirty, s_k, and boozinbloozin) make a lot of sections on the forum, particularly the lounge, really fun to read.
thank you for the kind words. I appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwwSugar View Post
Lol, they're not taking the site seriously. He's bringing personal problems that have nothing to do with Music Banter onto the site.
He's been attacking me and Dayna for the past couple of days, and then chose to do it here too.
HA! I have been attacking you two? more like the other way around. You two have been ganging up on me for the past few weeks. I haven't even mentioned anything extremely personal about you. You and I know what i'm talking about I won't even go into it because that's not the point of why i said what I did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boozinbloozin View Post
@DJ.......appreciate the comments man..I was shooting for arrogant prick, but down to earth cool guys ok too I guess. Just kidding...always enjoy your posts man your a cool cat thanks.
no problem , it has been great getting to know you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaSho View Post
djchameleon just threw down.
I wish that there would be more people I don't like so I could stir up some ****.
why thanks I guess. I just had a lot of things on my mind and decided to let it all out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skaligojurah View Post
Not that extensive, I just know a lot about where Jazz/Avant-Garde meet mostly. Jazz is just one of those things that's like a switch, once you click it on, it's on, and you want to explore more. I've only had that for a few years, so there's always room to learn more.

As for the weirdness, that's pretty much the norm for people's perception of me, and I like it because it means I'm doing something right
Well I meant extensive in comparison to my knowledge of the genre.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumor View Post
this thread=my myspace circa seventh grade
I never get that comment when you say it. I dunno about you but when I was on myspace. I didn't have any drama on there or know about anyone else who did. oooh makes sense now, you say "YOUR" myspace.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.