Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 11:43 AM   #605 (permalink)
s_k
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhanastasio View Post
s_k: You seem to be a genuinely nice guy, and your grasp of the English language as a non-native speaker is really amazing. Seriously, reading your posts, if I didn't know better, I wouldn't know that English wasn't your first language. You really seem to know your stuff about audio, verging on elitist audio views at time, but I can also see that's a major passion of yours - so it's natural that you'd have discriminating taste in terms of audio.
Ghehe, yeah I am very passionate about that.
And it genuinly hurts me when people decide they want to listen to good music via bad sound systems or laptops. It's such an awful thing to read. Then I know there's a lot of crap out there that a lot of people fall for because of good advertising. I just want to protect people from buying bad stuff I guess.

Apart from that you may have figured, read and noticed that I do have some weird weak spot for you. I really like you a lot. Haven't really got a clue what the main reason for this is. You do something right somehow. Don't change!