Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 02:19 PM   #606 (permalink)
Janszoon
Mate, Spawn & Die

I just wanted to take a moment to mention a few people who, though I rarely chat directly with them, are folks who I have something about which to say...

dankrsta: I think the fact that she managed to go from newbie to mod in half a year or so really says something about the kind of person she is. I'm a big fan of both her taste in music and the way she talks about it, and in some ways I find her a bit enigmatic which just makes her all the more interesting to me. Definitely a person whose posts I always look forward to reading.

ThePhanastasio: If we were the same age and went to the same high school I guarantee we would have hung out. Because (a) I was a drama geek and (b) she's really laid back with a great sense of humor and that's exactly the kind of person I always hung with. Needless to say, even though I don't think we have much in common on a musical level, I really enjoy having her as part of this forum

clutnuckle: I wish I had such amazing taste when I was 17 and was as good at writing about it as this guy. He always has great insights and amazing suggestions.

CanwllCorfe: Maybe I have a bit of a bias because I know he's one of the only people on MB studying to go into the same line of work as me, but I feel a kind of kinship with him. Even though our music tastes only overlap slightly, I love the fact that he's always mentioning artists I've never heard of, it keeps things fresh around here.

There loads of other people I want to spill my guts about too, but I'm terrible about actually finishing long lists of these comments so I figure I'll just start posting a few at a time instead.