Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 05:21 PM   #610 (permalink)
dankrsta

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhanastasio View Post
dankrsta: I am absolutely intrigued by your taste in music. Whenever I'm on the lookout for something interesting to listen to and I see one of your posts pop up, I'm excited to check out whatever avant-garde music you've recommended in the thread. I also love that you introduced me to Tuxedomoon and Henry Cow - truly amazing stuff!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
dankrsta: I think the fact that she managed to go from newbie to mod in half a year or so really says something about the kind of person she is. I'm a big fan of both her taste in music and the way she talks about it, and in some ways I find her a bit enigmatic which just makes her all the more interesting to me. Definitely a person whose posts I always look forward to reading.
Thank you both! This is so nice to hear and it's definitely a boost.
Enigmatic? Hahaha...well I can see how I might appear like that because I don't post much about myself personally. I'm kind of new to online communities and this is the first forum that I've been really active in, so in a way I still don't feel the need to write much about myself in whatever form. I always think 'Why should people care?' But, I definitely don't shy away from revealing such things when asked (well, to an extent, like most people). Hmm, I guess the longer I'm here the more open I'll become. What's ironic is that I'm more open in real life, so not really enigmatic .