Music Banter - View Single Post - Eminem
Thread: Eminem
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 09:35 PM   #252 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapper88 View Post
I think all stars have there moments nobody stands up in top 1 all the time with there songs,every artist makes good and bad songs. Let's hope Eminem will make more songs like in the old days ...
I don't really even understand the crowd that wants him to "make songs like he used to." If he did you'd be complaining how old his routine is getting. I don't think he has declined in skill as a rhymer. Even in Not Afraid, if you try to forget how much it's been played, just look at the verses from a skill standpoint. He just kills it. I don't even like No Love really as an entire song, mainly cause Weezy has to jump in like he does on everything and starts it off with a garbage verse. But Em straight bodies his verse. I think he's just as good if not better of a rapper now than he ever was. Those older songs have a special place for me, my favorite Em song is probably Stan. But I still think he just kills everytime and stays creative with his metaphors and wordplay. I can't hate on Enimem, I can't even see how people like James can actually truly believe there's a ton of guys out there more talented than him.
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote