Music Banter - View Single Post - The Science
Thread: The Science
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 02:36 AM   #41 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RezZ View Post
You mention "negs" which I think most guys understand a little bit but dont ever use (myself included) because they dont know how to implement them or dont want to be viewed as an arsehole. So explain what exactly it is and how exactly one could pull it off.
You want to come off a little bit like an arsehole that's one of the points but okay I will give you an example of a neg I threw this girl. Sure it was just on facebook but I would have done the same thing had I seen her irl. I just didn't like her outfit lol.

I think picking apart their outfit/shoes is the nicest and easiest neg to pull off and it may even spark conversation about what men think looks good on girls vs what they spend all that time getting ready for and still look like a hot mess.
The whole judging of the outfit and using it as a neg varies from girl to girl obviously. If see a girl looks like she's very proud of what she is wearing or looks a little overdressed for the place that she's attending let her have it.

Okay back to my example I went off on a tangent.

This girl posted a picture of this outfit that she was so proud of and guys were leaving her a bunch of meaningless empty compliments. So , I decided to go against the flow of all that "smoke blowing up her butt". I told her "your outfit is okay but that belt you have around your waist is a bit much and throws off the whole outfit." Well this neg didn't work on her as I'm guess negs don't really work as well online. It was my first time trying it out online for experimental purposes. Anyways, I noticed someone commented on her pic the other day and I went through looking for my comment to see if she responded and all she did was delete the negative comment which wasn't even that by it was just my opinion of her "perfect" outfit.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote