Music Banter - View Single Post - The concept of a "free house"
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2005, 05:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sneer
Let it drip

Default The concept of a "free house"

Seeing as ive run out of things to say about music- im going to rant about my free house and free houses in general. they are the most overrated events ever (for the host anyway). heres me before my parents departed thinking "fuck yeah, smashed 24/7 for 2 weeks", well....first night- had a large party, ****ing great it was. woke up the next day still in dreamland after the nights proceedings (im not explaining, private matters), i walk downstairs while my freinds are all upstairs crashed wherever it was safe to collapse- and my house resembled a bomb wreckage. so me and the unlucky bastards i collared for assistance spent most of the day cleaning the ****hole up. bang goes my sunday. the next week merely consisted of freinds coming over, watching alan partridge DVDs and me missing a girl who had gone on holiday 2 days after the party for 3 WEEKS. sigh, then i got a stomach upset and a mild throat infection. so first week- poo. second week- much of the same minus the illness and a bit of drinking. what a pile of turd. sorry this whole thread will not enlighten any of your lives or help you in any way- but id just like to pint out in full-blooded embitterement that my so-called "dream 2 weeks" was shit.
Sneer is offline   Reply With Quote