Music Banter - View Single Post - The Science
Thread: The Science
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 04:42 AM   #56 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleWolf View Post
Sometimes, if you ignore the person who insults you, its like sending a message back to them saying 'You aren't even worth my time getting worked up about this' and also shows that you are a lot more confident and comfortable with yourself than if you let his comments get to you.
yeah, but also when you ignore them sometimes they think oh it's okay he doesn't really care so they will keep doing it and doing it to try to get under your skin and one day you'll have to put your foot down. That's how bullies work actually.

I'm going to put my money where my mouth is and become a PUA for the spring/summer. I'm not doing it for all the sex and possible gfs that I can get. I have all of this knowledge and I want to put it to work and conduct some social experiments.

My two wingmen will be helping me out. I have a friend named Trap and another one named Shield. So if I mention either one of those two names you know who I'm talking about.

I went to the mall with Trap two days ago and when we were leaving I came up with this idea for my first social experiment. I want to test out the whole myth about girls liking bad boys. They claim to want a nice guy but when they get one they are bored with him and disregard him. Or they really don't want a nice guy because he isn't exciting enough/doesn't create drama.

When I make these statements they are just generalizations and I KNOW they don't apply to all women. I'm testing this theory on a purely anecdotal platform.

Social Experiment # 1

The way this is going to work is that we are going to go to the mall. I'm going to pick three targets for Trap and he's going to do the same for me. We will try to spit our best negs without going over the line. Well I am. I think Trap is more radical in his thinking and he wants to try something different for a change. He's really going to push the limits of negs. He wants to get slapped pretty much. If he doesn't get slapped then it wasn't a successful test for him. I personally am not going to go that far.
So we are going to test out saying a neg and seeing the results/reactions we get. I study body language quite often so I will be looking for those signs while Trap is more into micro expressions of the face. I'm trying to teach him to also look at body signals as well.

I will post back in this thread when I return from the field and let you guys know the results.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote