Music Banter - View Single Post - The Science
Thread: The Science
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 05:02 AM   #58 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonlitSunshine View Post
I think perhaps you're going at this "bad guy" approach from the wrong angle...

However, nowhere in there does it say "insult the hell out of them and see how they respond". If you're intent on trying this, be aloof, be difficult, be uncaring, but don't be insulting. That will just get you slapped, and unless you already have a ridiculous amount of charm, you're not gonna be able to pull that one off.

One final thing to note is that if you are trying to be anything but yourself, it will be noticeable, on some level. If you're inherently a nice guy, and you're trying to pull off a "bad guy" approach, I'd be willing to bet it's gonna fall through almost entirely. Going against your character never works as well as just being yourself, even if you're just trying to get laid :P
I did leave out part but the whole throwing the neg thing is just a light insult and then I'm going to walk away.

I know the main thing about "bad boys" is that they clearly ignore the girls that like/chase them but I wanted to try throwing out a neg and then walking away. I'm not sure if it will have the desired results i'm looking for but I'm going to try it anyways.

Or maybe We could flirt with a one liner then completely walk away. Not even finish up/follow through with bothering to get their number. Also as I said earlier. I'm not doing this to get laid. I want to see reactions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonlitSunshine View Post
One final thing to note is that if you are trying to be anything but yourself, it will be noticeable, on some level. If you're inherently a nice guy, and you're trying to pull off a "bad guy" approach, I'd be willing to bet it's gonna fall through almost entirely. Going against your character never works as well as just being yourself, even if you're just trying to get laid :P
Confident guys pull it off all the time. They pretend to be someone completely different than they are and say that have professions/jobs that they don't even have and get laid with those lies.

Also another thing, part of the whole bad boy image is being an asshole. If you treat some women badly and be an asshole to them they love you more and you can't avoid them so I'm also testing that theory/myth out as well. Assholes that are cocky/confident tend to get all the women while being a douche bag.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.

Last edited by djchameleon; 03-06-2011 at 06:06 AM. Reason: to add more info.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote