Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 02:47 PM   #14889 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Spent the weekend in West Virginia watching my brother play some baseball. He's a catcher on a Division 2 team and they were only 2.5 hours away so my parents and I went down to see him since getting to see him ball is pretty rare. Not a great day for him at the plate. 1-3 with an infield hit and 2 strikeouts. His team didn't hit the ball real well in general. But it was nice to chill with him all day in the hotel and catch up on some things. He just broke up with his girlfriend of 3 years so we had a lot to catch up on and it's always great to see him, we've always been really close.

Had an eye doctor appointment at 9 today and slept right through it. First night in my own bed (spring break) and i was sleeping a little too comfy and didn't wake up til about 11. Luckily I got rescheduled for tomorrow so I can get a new box of contacts.

I'm also posting here to say I wont be on MB for awhile. Just not really a reason for me to come here anymore, I've realized my interest in music has only declined over the years and I just really don't feel like coming round these parts anymore. It's more out of habit than anything. I signed up on a sports forum which is mainly what I wanna talk about so I'll see you all when I see ya. Maybe a few days, maybe a few months, who knows. I'm not gonna ask for a ban, that is stupid in my opinion. It's just a forum to me and not some kind of internet addiction. See you in the future. Peace.

Last edited by Dirty; 03-07-2011 at 02:52 PM.
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote