Music Banter - View Single Post - Japan 8.9 Earthquake
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 10:11 PM   #76 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage Against the Machine View Post
http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/8...9923102166.jpg

I raged so hard. It sickens me how stupid some people are.
Where did you get that?

I don't believe that, how would they get all those post probably from people they don't know and aren't friends with and wouldn't be able to see their posts, then somehow find all the worst comments on facebook and combine them onto one jpg? It must be some prank from some computer geek with too much time on their hands and a poor sense of humor.

I think generally speaking Americans are concern about Japan. And I wouldn't judge Americans based on that jpg. I can only speak for myself but I am real concern for those people who are victims of a double catastrophe Earthquake/Tsunami, plus not to mention the 2 Nuclear Power crisis. I can't imagine what the victims are going through with losing family members and the suffering losing everything and all the other problems.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote