Music Banter - View Single Post - What Kind Of Cellphone Do You Use?
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 09:03 PM   #32 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oojay View Post
Nice, iDEN is the only network technology that let's you chirp for free. You can use "Push-To-Talk" on most other carriers, but they charge extra. And Boost Mobile's plans are impossible to beat. If you stay with them for 18 months, you can get unlimited talk/text/web for $35/mo.
Yeah, I'm working on that plan at the moment. In about two months or so my bill should be down to 45 instead of the 50 that it is at right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oojay View Post
I've had 2 Zunes (80GB and 120GB) and I absolutely loved them both. I didn't care much for the software to load them (Zune Marketplace or w/e it's called), but the hardware was amazing. I loved that little 'squirkle' track pad. And the ability to wirelessly transfer content between Zunes that were near each other was awesome. I never subscribed to the Zune pass, but I am curious about it. I know it's $15/mo for unlimited downloading, but do you lose your downloaded songs if you fail to renew your Zune pass, or do you always own the content?
You don't lose all of the downloaded songs because they are still in your collection but you lose the right to play them until you renew your Zune pass but what they do now is they give you 10 free songs each month. Those 10 free songs you can keep for whenever you stop paying for the pass.

I liked that it has a radio and the ability to transfer content wirelessly as well
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote