Music Banter - View Single Post - Things you wish you had known
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 04:57 AM   #30 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhanastasio View Post
- High school should really be the time of your life; you have to grow up afterwards, and probably won't even see 99% of those people on a regular basis again after graduation, so there was no reason not to live it up a little.
I know you are talking to yourself but I highly disagree with that statement.

Majority of the people that shine in High School and make it out to be bigger/better than it really is, when they continue the rest of their life it's pretty much the high point of their life and it's all downhill from there. That's why people that were popular in high school end up being drug addicts, fat, have six kids, working at mickey ds. They were under this false impression that they were more important that they actually are and when they hit the real world they fall flat on their asses. While the nerds, geeks and others that were bullied/picked on excel in their normal life after high school and are able to buy the apartment building that the Prom King is currently living in.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote