Music Banter - View Single Post - Local urban legends
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 11:16 PM   #15 (permalink)
crash_override
Seemingly Silenced

According to some stories I've heard since I've been out here in Bahrain, there's a group of gay Bahraini man-rapists that go out to the clubs on the weekend to lure victims back to strange places. Their method is supposedly that they use attractive female prostitutes to come chat you up for a bit, slip you a roofie, and get you into a cab. They then hold the cab door open while several men pile in the cab on either side of you. Normally, by this time, the drugs take effect and they drive you to an unknown location and take turns commiting random acts of sodomy on you. It's rumored that, when they are done with you, they then dump you in a remote location, alive, but with a sore rear end and possibly some type of STD and next to no manhood.

This was confirmed by 2 male victims over the last 2 years that have come forward to the medical staff here on base. They say one guy had the semen on 12 different men up his bum when they found him, just coming forward from something like that must be hard. I can't imagine, if it's true, how many people it may have happened to now.

Needless to say, my buddies and I are always on alert when we go out and we never go alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEY
"Never trust your own eyes, believe what you are told".
crash_override is offline   Reply With Quote