Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 08:25 PM   #15173 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_k View Post
You'll be the first to know if I get the impression that you're right.
But listen. I've been keeping an eye on girls since last november. Before that I had to get over my ex which cost me more than a year of my life, right?
I've had three girls who turned out to be interested in me in that period of time. I ditched one as she took it too far and is the girlfriend of one of my friends. Won't be ****ing around with her. Then there's one girl who openly told me she's in love with me. But
A. She has a (nice) boyfriend
B. She does a lot of drugs which is really a problem for me

And the tird girl, not official yet, but I recognize sparkles and there was a thing going on between her and me years ago, when I was still with the girl who is now my ex.

And oh yeah, my ex is in doubt too. She started wondering if she'd never be sorry for leaving me when there was no way back (e.g.: If I had a new girlfriend). Well she's got the rest of our life to figure that out because I'm not thinking of leaving her as a friend. So maybe there will be a second time with her, I dunno.

Eitherway, it's not like I'm just sitting here being friendly to every girl while those girls look at every guy but me.
I know which prototype you mean and I know exactly what I am doing 'wrong'. But it still seems to work. Strange, eh?
The point I was making wasn't "are you getting bites on the fishing pole?" But the fact that you defaulted to that speaks volumes.
Also, it sounds like you're pretty much leaving your plans open for your ex. She must have been pretty important to you, yea?
Is that why you talk about her constantly, and inform us that she is, indeed, your ex? Why don't you refer to her primary role, as a friend? The way you talk about her reminds me of the way a high schooler boasts about the first time he got a hand job. Again, I'm not trying to pass judgment, I'm just making observations.

Overall, it's just little things like that, that speak more than things said in defense. I think it's fun to try and sort out the disparities, but if I'm making you uncomfortable at any point, let me know and I'll stop straight away.
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote