Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 02:35 AM   #15179 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_k View Post

No you don't, but thanks for saying that. I will open my mouth when I feel bad about it.
I know exactly what you mean man and I can't really explain why you're wrong. It would be very handy if there was someone here who knows me well in real life to help me explain the way I work.
You're going to have to take my word for it when I say: Don't compare me to what you know already, because I am not comparable to anything or anyone. Sometimes it seems I defy any rule there is when it comes to social stuff. Which is sort of explainable. I am in the end autistic and I do work a bit different in a lot of cases. The differences are often subtle like this one. I seem to be like 'some of those guys', but then I am not. But I cannot explain that to you. Just wait till you get a picture of me and my very nice new girlfriend, whenever that happens

There's one thing I should probably add: I hear every time people meet me that I'm really different, nicer actually, less strange, in real life.
So... I'm not sure where that comes from, but I guess it's a good thing. I don't disappoint.
I'm not going to go through and quote everything you said but you scream the type of beta male where you just stay in the friends zone and wait for something more to happen.

Sure you do express that you have feelings or w/e for certain girls but you don't pro-actively go after the ones that you want. You just play the background and wait for things to work itself out. Sure, that's great it works for you but I used to be the same way and I hated being in that type of situation time and time again. I felt like I needed to grow some balls and go after what I want no matter what the outcome. If it turns out badly then so be it. I at least tried and not just sat around with my tail between my legs waiting for things to be different and change.

Oh, I also wanted to make mention of the fact that yeah sure, you don't want to talk negatively about women but the fact of the matter is that they talk negatively about men in general as well when they are all together especially on girl's night out and things of that nature.

I'm guessing you have NEVER seen Sex and the City.

I'm not saying that they always throw shade at guys but when they do talk about guys, they let the flag fly and mention all the good and bad things that they like about certain guys and what they dislike about men in general. I don't see how that is such a bad thing but obviously you do for some reason when guys do it on the opposite side of the coin.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote