Music Banter - View Single Post - Bullied Kid Got Suspended for Fighting Back
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 04:15 AM   #115 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
you just have been fortunate in your life so far to not have to come into contact with the certain type of person that will want to fight you regardless of if you did something to them or not.

carefully hand picking friends has nothing to do with anything. I'm not even sure why you mentioned that.

yeah but if you are the type of person that doesn't mind being alone or anti social then it won't affect your self esteem at all.

I used to go around screaming that I don't need friends **** everyone alive. I was born by myself and I will die by myself. I don't need social interaction. I later found out I was wrong about that but that doesn't mean there are people that exist that are able to be happy well adjusted individuals and are able to be alone and live in isolation.
I know what you're saying, but I am meaning full abstinence from human contact socially. I love my alone time too, more often that not really, but without having people to interact with and share interests with (like even how we do over the internet) I would feel very alone and unsure of myself.