Music Banter - View Single Post - The Most Humiliating Experience Ever
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 04:54 PM   #165 (permalink)
holly984
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by crukster View Post

I got stopped by police once, and about half an hour previously i had an argument with my parents, broke my computer and threw my dinner at the wall, and then when i went out to cool off I found some weed on the floor, score. I hid it in my tobacco, I hadnt even had any yet but they said I looked weird, my eyes were glazed and i was unsteady on my feet my response was

"naah maaate I always look like dis"

which is true I do. They searched me, I had about 7 lighters in my pocket cos I'm always losing them, so I bought a load and put them in my pocket. They were puzzled by that. They searched the tobbaco, score, they didnt see the weed. I also had another bag of unopened tobacco. I had like 5 pens in my front pocket, and I dunno if they were joking but they said they were gonna arrest me for graffiti. I was like "Nah I'm an artist I'll go home and get my books honest i swear". I just wanted to show em to someone to be honest, one of the women police was pretty hot thought it might impress her but they said it was cool I didnt have to.

I kept putting my hands in my pockets and their tone was getting increasily aggresive "SIR- REMOVE YOUR HANDS FROM YOUR POCKETS PLEASE" and they were reaching for the sticks lol, it's just habit I stand with my hands in my pockets.

Then they took out my wallet and dropped my money everywhere. Then started messing with my mp3 player. And then when i asked if they got all the money off the floor, they started sassin at me like "OHMYGAWD YES!! I GOT YOUR FRICKIN MONEY" ****s. I always get stopped I'm victimised.

Then i asked if Burger King is still open and they said they dunno. They should know ffs "protect and serve the people" cops here are dumb. I got stopped once for watching the sunset, serious.

in the middle of a busy road after drinking
Awww....crukster, lol. I don't know what is funnier: the seven lighters or five pens in your pocket, wanting to show the police your sketch books 'just to show someone' (lmao), your discontent with the cops not knowing if Burger King was still open, or getting stopped for watching the sunset...in the middle of a busy road after drinking

Seriously...funny stuff.
holly984 is offline   Reply With Quote