Music Banter - View Single Post - The Most Humiliating Experience Ever
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 05:50 PM   #167 (permalink)
Janszoon
Mate, Spawn & Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu View Post
Funny burger king-related story. I was in there once with my girlfriend at the time and her 5/6/7/Idont****ingknow year old cousin. We were walking up the stairs to sit on the upper floor, when my girlfriend, somehow, managed to fall UP them holding a full tray of food. Takes a special person to manage that. I would have just stood there and laughed, if it wasnt for the fact the sloppy burger and coke she had dropped started falling down the stairs, and me having the misfortune of being behind her came into full contact with it. It all hit me so quick I didnt have time to alter my step, so I too fell UP the stairs (also holding a tray of food, you can probably imagine where that went) after sliding on a piece of soggy burger. Worst part was, as I fell I instictively grabbed her little cousin, who then proceeded in falling onto my girlfriend and crying his eyes out. We were about 7 steps down from the top floor, so various people could see the carnage. Those who couldnt see would have just heard a crash, followed by swearing, followed by crying. The little guy wouldnt stop wailing after that, and I had to walk around listening to him whilst nursing a gashed shin and clothing covered in Burger King. AND somebody had the cheek to ask me if I wanted his leftover chips once I'd finally managed to get up.

Genuinely one of the worst hours of my life.
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote