Music Banter - View Single Post - The Most Humiliating Experience Ever
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 11:35 PM   #170 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom Yorke View Post
Funny/humiliating thing happened to my brother and his friends when they were in high school. They were going to egg their high school late one friday night so they all gathered outside it. They were still waiting on one of their friends that actually had the eggs though. So eventually a cop drove up and started questioning them what they were doing and they just gave a bunch of excuses. While he was doing that their friend (he's this huge bloke that basically looks like a big idiot) comes out of the bushes with a few cartons of eggs. Funny thing was that the cop had a good sense of humour and said something along the lines of, "A little bit early for breakfast, isn't it?"
Heh, reminds me of my own friends. Couple years back over spring break (keep in mind they are like 20 years old), they decided to hang out with this other circle of friends. And they took two vehicles, like 10 people in total and went throwing dozens of eggs at houses and cars. someone got their license plates and the cops came to their houses the next day and they got in trouble. Oh yeah, they smashed mailboxes with baseball bats too. I think everyone got like a $200 fine and 200 hours community service or something. And their names in the newspaper police report. Pretty humiliating for a group of 20 year olds on spring break.

I never did that sort of stuff even when i was much younger, seemed so stupid
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote