Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 05:38 AM   #8010 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conan View Post
That does sound annoying. I think maybe you should try and get him for secret santa & get him a really nice pair of headphones. xD
that's way too passive. I would buy him some headphones, chuck it on his desk and TELL him to put them on! I bet there would be a slow clap start up and all the other co-workers around him will start clapping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plum View Post
There is no two ways around it, you perpetuate this stereotype of feminism, saying that women have penis envy. Sorry, no, I'm quite fond of my vagina and I'm about as unmanly as they come. I don't think that the two sexes can ever be equal and ignorant people often downplay the fact that women ARE oppressed. Aside from the whole getting paid less thing, the whole ****ing Republican party is doing its best to put women back in the kitchen, turning back the clock and erasing what feminists fought for way back when. We don't want to be men, we want to be PEOPLE. I mean really, if you're against feminism, you are a ****ing idiot. Women should ALWAYS consider themselves feminists, and the ones who don't are always the ones who feel that womankind's rightful place is serving the men. Anytime we want to stand up for ourselves, our femininity is questioned. Really? Do any of you even watch the news? They want to defund Planned Parenthood, women have been jailed for THINKING about abortion, and someone even wants miscarriages investigated for possible murder. Yet birth control for horses is a possibility. Why should women not be extremists in this case? Why does a man feel its necessary to determine my femininity? I think that's up to me, thanks.
I quoted this to mention everything Jackpat did he basically beat me to the punch so no need for me to re-state what he did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RezZ View Post
I definitly have Vagina envy. I could make people do things I wanted with its mystical power.
I do brah, The power of the P-U-S-S-Y is very strong indeed and there are a few things that I could utilize it for to get what I want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzov*en View Post
Really can not stand loud obnoxious women.
lol I had to laugh at that because all I could think of are the "strong" black women and how they are mostly just loud and obnoxious majority of the time and some are just straight up ignorant. Then they get pissed with black men date outside of their race and they don't understand why.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote