Music Banter - View Single Post - The Science
Thread: The Science
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 02:47 PM   #88 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty View Post
Alright, well Friday night it ended up just being me, and two girls and one of the girls boyfriends from out of town. Luckily the dude was really cool so it was fun pregaming with card games. Went to the bar and mainly just played pool the entire time. The two girls are room mates and obviously the girl with the boyfriend wanted to have sex with her guy, and the other girl was planning on staying at a friends. Well, she said her friend wouldn't let her stay and ended up at my door at like 3AM and I didn't wanna be a dick so I let her crash on my room mates bed. I came back, put in a big chew and drunkenly played my baseball game for ps3 while she rambled my ear off for 2 hours. Literally a one way conversation, all I added was the occasional "yeah" and just kept playing my game but she wouldn't STFU. I recorded some audio on my phone, ill try to upload it lol. It seemed like she might've gotten the wrong idea, like I wanted to hook up. She's like 300 pounds so there was no way I was going that route. I didn't flirt at all but some of the stuff she was saying gave me the impression she wanted to hook up which actually offended me a little bit because of how huge and ugly she is. I know that's shallow and I don't even care, I was thinking like....really?? you think I would bang you? Then she finally passed out, thank god.

But last night I drank 3/4ths of my fifth and headed to the bar around 1:15. I stopped first and said hi to the girl I said I liked. I don't like her anymore, but I still wanna hook up with her because she has DAT RACK. She's really immature and said she's now "dating" a soldier in Afghanistan who she met on plentyoffish.com last week. I thought she was joking but is apparently serious. Why do I see that not working out lol. I made fun of her for a few then went to the bar. Used my usual pickup line of "Who lies more, men or women" then transitioned into "Who is more flirty" and then to more "Well, who do you think is more ______, guys or girls." Talked to her til the bar closed, exchanged numbers, she texted me saying how much she liked tlaking to me and we should hang out. Hopefully I see when I'm sober, I thought she was cute last night but I had drank A LOT by that point. Ok, done ranting, but I will say that the "Battle of the sexes" type of openers work pretty much every time.
Yeah, they work very well for me as well that's why I use them.

I still haven't been able to do my experiment yet because I'm recovering from my cold but hopefully the April 1st weekend I will be able to do it.\

With that 300 pound girl though all you had to do is unzip your pants and shove something in her mouth to shut her up and when she wants to go further just say, you aren't feeling it or w/e.

What happened to the girl that reminds you of Tumor?
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote