Music Banter - View Single Post - Rebecca Black
Thread: Rebecca Black
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 03:53 AM   #174 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Down View Post
I heard somewhere that her parents actually paid Ark Music like 3 grand or something for a pre-written song and video package, or something like that, with a guarantee that it would go viral.
I said this earlier in the thread and it was actually 2k that her mother paid for the package.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_k View Post
If it were that easy to get a hit that goes viral, that sort of proves my point that most people who listen to top 40 music are utterly stupid and that music like this isn't in need of any creativity. Just marketing. It's making me puke.
People that listen to top40 aren't stupid. They just like to have fun which it seems you are opposed to. :P

They don't need or like to be bogged down by silly details if it sounds slightly okay and it's fun to dance to then they like it.

A hit going viral is slightly different, the main reason hers went viral is so that people could get a good laugh and make fun of it with numerous amount of parodies.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote