Music Banter - View Single Post - Regarding the future of religion
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 04:54 PM   #108 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzov*en View Post
Vannila's religion is a cult just like every single other religion out there. You know what else I love about you besides how ignorant you are? Is how much of a gigantic hypocrite you are oojay. Are you going to give me what is coming to me? If not please just shut up.

I do not respect religion sorry. You labeling yourself a Christian still after knowing full well what has happened in the past pretty much sums up that you do infact accept the negative parts of it. God has not sinned? Really? Read the old testament and tell me he has not killed.
I respect the fact you believe in God. Like I said before. Faith is cool. If you need something to hold on to cool, but the fact you say you need Christianity to do so just makes me shake my head.

If you took anything I said as a insult sorry because it was not aimed that way, but I know how some people get all offended when opinions come out (oojay).
It's Vanilla, not Vannila.

Yes I was insulted because you stated I agree with sexual abuse.

I'm going to leave you with your anal analysis of me labeling myself a Christian, because as far as I'm concerned it's not important that I justify myself to you. It's like pulling teeth.