Music Banter - View Single Post - Regarding the future of religion
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 07:57 PM   #149 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzov*en View Post
No I did not imply anything you ASSUMED that. I rather watch you fumble about with your assumptions right now and get a good laugh.
Again, YOU'RE NOT SAYING ANYTHING. You're arguing semantics between assumptions and inferences, and trying to express what you believe by simply pointing out a few things that you DO NOT believe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzov*en
No, it is just you making assumptions which you have done many times.
What assumptions have I, or anyone else on here for that matter, made about you that are wrong or have been disproven? None. You'd rather mask your insecuritiy about your own beliefs by insulting others and pretending to be amused by things which clearly reveal a discontinuity in your own chain of thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzov*n
I believe there is no God. I believe we have no purpose in life.
THANK YOU. A declarative statement, was that so hard? Please, for the sake of keeping in mind the overall idea and topic of the thread, elaborate a little. I accept your disbelief in a God. That is your opinion, it really needs no explanation. But why, in your opinion, do you believe we are here if we serve no purpose? Is life just a side effect of random atoms combining and creating everything as we know it? Are we all just a victims of the universe's serendipity?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzov*en
Lets see your next worthless post.
I apologize if my posts aren't as thought out as your calling all religions a "sack of sh*t." Hopefully some of your wisdom will rub off on the rest of us.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote